Rothschild: Donald Trump is Threatening to Destroy the New World Order

Who is ready to attempt to carry on with Civilization in the face of adversity, as so many of our ancestors did?

See now that is the Bigger Better Question.

Can we measure up?

I was just being dramatic.

im not really ready to die. that's why I won't take the hoax vaccine.

I pray our lord jesus christ to send forth the holy spirit and all angels to deliver humanity from this nwo scourge. force the holy spirit into the hearts of these hurt people hurting people, that they should love humanity and cease their demonic ways instantly. amen

you get 10 ahz bucks. ahz bucks will allow the economy to grow.

Stimulus does not work in a Pandemic, it is mostly wasted money, though some people are sure that given that the Global Economic System is in terminal collapse debt does not matter....they figure it is "FREE MONEY!".

So many people are so thick in the head now...I was just now thinking that it is as if so many have been subject of a Jedi Mind TRick...I mean it is hard to come up with another explanation for why so many self proclaim themselves as Modern Morons.

Stimulus does not work in a Pandemic, it is mostly wasted money, though some people are sure that given that the Global Economic System is in terminal collapse debt does not matter....they figure it is "FREE MONEY!".

So many people are so thick in the head now...I was just now thinking that it is as if so many have been subject of a Jedi Mind TRick...I mean it is hard to come up with another explanation for why so many self proclaim themselves as Modern Morons.

they've done a great job villainizing "conspiracy theorists".

I always wondered how they would go from denying nwo plans to implementation. it's brazen assumtption of agreement, relying on their propaganda investments.

they've done a great job villainizing "conspiracy theorists".

I always wondered how they would go from denying nwo plans to implementation. it's brazen assumtption of agreement, relying on their propaganda investments.

Clearly I am already this early too toasted to follow the likes of you...

Plus I have the most fab Meatloaf Sandwich on deck.

Till we meet again.

What exactly do you mean by NWO? Do you believe in the conspiracy theory that the world's governments are secretly forming a single global state?

No, I think there will be 2 governments, the New World Order, and Israel.

Israel will probably be where all the companies are out of, and we work as near slaves for the Jews, so all Jews can be mega billionaires.

no. I blame deep state for villainizing truth seekers and non-brainwashed people. they started doing this in the wake of jfk's assasination by deep state.

True, but we expect that from the government. The reason the average person, who doesn't trust the government, also doesn't trust conspiracy theorists is because so many conspiracy theorists believe in stupid shit like the 9/11 planes being holograms.

True, but we expect that from the government. The reason the average person, who doesn't trust the government, also doesn't trust conspiracy theorists is because so many conspiracy theorists believe in stupid shit like the 9/11 planes being holograms.

the hologram theory is probably a deep staters technique known as "poisoning the well", which is introducing absurdities into a more serious discourse of actual factual conspiracies to invalidate the whole scene.

funny you should mention it.

Back