Rothschild: Donald Trump is Threatening to Destroy the New World Order

wrong. in fact, deep state was behind the hippy movement to undo traditional values, which actually have value.

Not only is there no evidence of that, but the media was promoting "traditional values" during and after the hippy movement. Even today, the media relentlessly promotes traditional marriage, as opposed to the free love of the hippy movement.

Not only is there no evidence of that, but the media was promoting "traditional values" during and after the hippy movement. Even today, the media relentlessly promotes traditional marriage, as opposed to the free love of the hippy movement.

there is evidence of it.

the machine is a hydra with many messages at once: traditional messaging for oldies to sell ads on, and hippy culture for the youth to undo the protective aspects of traditional culture, and create a generational divide.

there is evidence of it.

the machine is a hydra with many messages at once: traditional messaging for oldies to sell ads on, and hippy culture for the youth to undo the protective aspects of traditional culture, and create a generational divide.

So why was media aimed at the youth still promoting traditional marriage? And why has it continued up to today?

So why was media aimed at the youth still promoting traditional marriage? And why has it continued up to today?

if it was at home tv media, they knew it had to be acceptable to parents or they would turn it off.

the music was a different story, since parents didn't listen much. so it was both at the same time. things have to be done gradually.

father knows best was a hilarious show, princess.

if it was at home tv media, they knew it had to be acceptable to parents or they would turn it off.

the music was a different story, since parents didn't listen much. so it was both at the same time. things have to be done gradually.

Doesn't it seem more likely that there were just different artists doing different things?
I can understand if the entire media was pushing the same agenda, like it was with Globalism. But when you have film-makers promoting trad values, but musicians promoting free love, it seems like it's just different people being individuals and doing what they want.
I'd also have to question how much the music actually railed against tradition. How many musicians were actually promoting things like free love and gay rights?

Doesn't it seem more likely that there were just different artists doing different things?
I can understand if the entire media was pushing the same agenda, like it was with Globalism. But when you have film-makers promoting trad values, but musicians promoting free love, it seems like it's just different people being individuals and doing what they want.
I'd also have to question how much the music actually railed against tradition. How many musicians were actually promoting things like free love and gay rights?

no.

all the hippy music was about free love and acceptance.

https://wokeamerican.net/cia-hippie-mind-control-inside-laurel-canyon-with-dave-mcgowan/

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon
How did an uncanny quantity of rock superstars emerge from the country Laurel Canyon scene of the mid 60s when the first music facilities of the US at the moment have been NYC, Nashville, and Detroit? Why have been many of those future stars little kids of the army/intelligence complicated and excessive privilege who simply occurred to all arrive in LA on the similar time? From the Lizard King Jim Morrison to Frank Zappa, the Mamas and Papas, the Byrds, Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young, even the Monkees, all of them had conspicuous household heritages that didn’t precisely jive with what would develop into the free love, anti struggle soundtrack of a era. Meanwhile, looming behind these musicians was a darkish underbelly of Hollywood stars, younger turks, the mob, shadowy intelligence belongings, and charmers like little Charlie Manson who everybody appreciated at first.. How and why did this all occur? And what about that covert army set up on Lookout Mountain? Are you able to have your rock and roll fantasies challenged? You might by no means take heed to this music the identical approach ever once more.

ADD’L LINKS:

no.

all the hippy music was about free love and acceptance.

Are there any popular examples you could name? I don't know much about the music of the time, but I know the Beatles have a lot of songs that are popular at weddings. So if they were trying to promote free love, they did a crappy job.

And the theory that the establishment was starting slow by starting with music would make sense if they eventually moved on to other forms of media, but they never did. Movies and TV still promote trad marriages. They have come around on gay marriage, but that didn't happen until the late nineties. Free love is still extremely rare in the media, as most main characters eventually end up in monogamous relationships.

Are there any popular examples you could name? I don't know much about the music of the time, but I know the Beatles have a lot of songs that are popular at weddings. So if they were trying to promote free love, they did a crappy job.

And the theory that the establishment was starting slow by starting with music would make sense if they eventually moved on to other forms of media, but they never did. Movies and TV still promote trad marriages. They have come around on gay marriage, but that didn't happen until the late nineties. Free love is still extremely rare in the media, as most main characters eventually end up in monogamous relationships.

see my above post.

and marriage is at an all time low. and divorce is off the charts.

see my above post.

But are there any examples you can give?

and marriage is at an all time low. and divorce is off the charts.

Sure, but not because of the media. Marriage is down all over the world. Marriage made sense before the Industrial Revolution, but today it doesn't make much sense. It's dying out on its own.

I do think that Capitalism has sped up the process, since the main reason Americans give for why they haven't gotten married or had kids, is that they can't afford it. But even if we had Social Democracy, the rates would still be dropping.

But are there any examples you can give?

Sure, but not because of the media. Marriage is down all over the world. Marriage made sense before the Industrial Revolution, but today it doesn't make much sense. It's dying out on its own.

I do think that Capitalism has sped up the process, since the main reason Americans give for why they haven't gotten married or had kids, is that they can't afford it. But even if we had Social Democracy, the rates would still be dropping.
the artists mentioned in the post above, twit. plus the disco era was even more....sex positive.

it's because of media and other factors. they always have a multipronged coordinated strategy.

the artists mentioned in the post above, twit. plus the disco era was even more....sex positive.

it's because of media and other factors. they always have a multipronged coordinated strategy.

You didn't reply to me with that post, so I didn't see it. It's ok, I forgive you.
But considering the video you linked is bullshit, I can't really trust that the names you listed.

And ok, let's say there were a lot of musicians promoting free love.
The CIA scapegoated Manson to destroy the hippy movement because they were turning people against the war. Same reason they killed JFK.
So this idea that they created a movement to harm their own war doesn't make sense. It also doesn't make sense that it was ONLY in music that hippy ideals were promoted. Today the MCU is the biggest film franchise, maybe the biggest of all time, even beating Star Wars. Yet all of the main characters in the MCU are either monogamous or spent their arcs going from polygamy to monogamy.

You didn't reply to me with that post, so I didn't see it. It's ok, I forgive you.
But considering the video you linked is bullshit, I can't really trust that the names you listed.

And ok, let's say there were a lot of musicians promoting free love.
The CIA scapegoated Manson to destroy the hippy movement because they were turning people against the war. Same reason they killed JFK.
So this idea that they created a movement to harm their own war doesn't make sense. It also doesn't make sense that it was ONLY in music that hippy ideals were promoted. Today the MCU is the biggest film franchise, maybe the biggest of all time, even beating Star Wars. Yet all of the main characters in the MCU are either monogamous or spent their arcs going form polygamy to monogamy.

they inifiltrate all movements. and they do different messaging for different subcultures.

how did you deem the video bullshit?

manson was a handled operative. they often get burned in the end. burn notice.

lee harvey oswald got burned hard. also an asset.

they inifiltrate all movements. and they do different messaging for different subcultures.

So how come they're letting the film industry continue to promote the values that the hippies were against?

how did you deem the video bullshit?

They believe the story of the "Manson murders."
And the premise just doesn't make sense. Why would the CIA have created the hippy movement thinking that would undermine the anti-war movement?

So how come they're letting the film industry continue to promote the values that the hippies were against?

They believe the story of the "Manson murders."
And the premise just doesn't make sense. Why would the CIA have created the hippy movement thinking that would undermine the anti-war movement?

there arent affairs, divorce in movies?

marriage can also be form of slavery, so they still keep it around.

you also can't totally kill people's dreams. we have a drive to be coupled up, at least for a while....

there arent affairs, divorce in movies?

Sure, but they're portrayed negatively. The heroes don't have affairs, and the few times they do, they recognize that it's wrong.
Marriage is portrayed positively.

marriage can also be form of slavery, so they still keep it around.

you also can't totally kill people's dreams. we have a drive to be coupled up, at least for a while....

So is the establishment for or against marriage? What exactly are they trying to do here?

Yes, marriage will still last for a while longer. But the institution is dying on its own, which is what we're seeing now.

Back