Rothschild: Donald Trump is Threatening to Destroy the New World Order

Sure, but they're portrayed negatively. The heroes don't have affairs, and the few times they do, they recognize that it's wrong.
Marriage is portrayed positively.

So is the establishment for or against marriage? What exactly are they trying to do here?

Yes, marriage will still last for a while longer. But the institution is dying on its own, which is what we're seeing now.

the establishment is for marriage and then divorce to fleece men and feed lawyers and parasitic broads.

not always. I reject that premise.

you're really gasping at straws

why cant you accept the reality of deep state?

its childish.

Why don't you accept the reality of the deep state being Jewish?

Even some Jews like Henry Makow & Brother Nathanaell Kapner are anti- NWO (Globalist) Jews who attack the Jewish New World Order.

not always. I reject that premise.

you're really gasping at straws

why cant you accept the reality of deep state?

its childish.

Can you name some movies where the woman exploiting the man through divorce is portrayed positively?

If by "Deep State" you mean the 1% using their wealth to cause public policy, I agree that exists. I just don't agree that they're trying to destroy marriage. I'm not even sure what you think they're trying to do, since you said they want to keep marriage around because it can be a form of slavery.

Can you name some movies where the woman exploiting the man through divorce is portrayed positively?

If by "Deep State" you mean the 1% using their wealth to cause public policy, I agree that exists. I just don't agree that they're trying to destroy marriage. I'm not even sure what you think they're trying to do, since you said they want to keep marriage around because it can be a form of slavery.

no. I don't feel like it. you're like go go gadget idiot.

you win stonebystone. youve succesfully proven deep state doesnt manipulate society and might not even exist. now give daddy a hug.

it doesnt matter if the woman looks bitchy. ladies have no problem being bitchy. they call it empowered.

Not the point. The media tries to discourage this by portraying it negatively.

but you win. cia doesn't do shit but help old ladies cross the street.

Did I not say that the CIA killed JFK and Epstein? Did I not say the CIA framed Manson?

Not the point. The media tries to discourage this by portraying it negatively.

Did I not say that the CIA killed JFK and Epstein? Did I not say the CIA framed Manson?

just as often the guys are portrayed as deserving it.

you're wrong on manson.

watch the video and learn something.

just as often the guys are portrayed as deserving it.

Examples?

you're wrong on manson.

watch the video and learn something.

I did. The video is wrong on Manson. There was no "Manson Family" or "Manson Followers." The girls were just Manson's girlfriends. And Tex wasn't a regular guy on the commune. He was friends with Manson and his girlfriends, but he popped in and out, he wasn't a "follower."
Manson also didn't order anyone to kill Sharon Tate. That happened due to a drug deal gone wrong that the media and government had to cover up.
I highly recommend Nikolas Schreck's book on Manson.

Examples?

I did. The video is wrong on Manson. There was no "Manson Family" or "Manson Followers." The girls were just Manson's girlfriends. And Tex wasn't a regular guy on the commune. He was friends with Manson and his girlfriends, but he popped in and out, he wasn't a "follower."
Manson also didn't order anyone to kill Sharon Tate. That happened due to a drug deal gone wrong that the media and government had to cover up.
I highly recommend Nikolas Schreck's book on Manson.

totally wrong.

Back