Rothschild: Donald Trump is Threatening to Destroy the New World Order

this little missy's just always the contrarian. it's tiring.

Ya....I am almost done with social media.....the low quality is grinding my gears.

Thanks for all of the likes pal....I am not doing them here at the moment really....I did them a lot at DP and almost never at A2K...I have not made up my mind........but I have noticed you.

Ya....I am almost done with social media.....the low quality is grinding my gears.

Thanks for all of the likes pal....I am not doing them here at the moment really....I did them a lot at DP and almost never at A2K...I have not made up my mind........but I have noticed you.

I used to be at dp and usmb. used to be an idiotic globalist neocon called RtWngAvngr, then I woke the fuck up. not really sure why, but the dubai ports world issue cracked my psyche.

check out that video on the sabbateans.

Not really different than what I knew.

A lot of Satanic weirdos stayed with, or joined Judaism as opposition to the Love of Jesus Christ.

The Synagogue of Satan Wing of Judaism.

As opposed to Hasidim Jews who aren't great either, but are actual Jews.

Not really different than what I knew.

A lot of Satanic weirdos stayed with, or joined Judaism as opposition to the Love of Jesus Christ.

The Synagogue of Satan Wing of Judaism.

As opposed to Hasidim Jews who aren't great either, but are actual Jews.

I dont know if it's really accurate to call sabbateans jews, they're like bizarro jews. maybe im nit-picking.

research questions:

who was sabbati tsvi?

what were his teachings?

was he popular amongst jews of his day?

_did they follow him even as he converted to islam?

are there powerful sabbateans in the world today?

what are they doing?

I believe it. sabbati tsvi was real. jacob frank was real. donmeh is real. rothschilds are real. conversions of sabbateans into catholicism and islam is real. israel is real. all real.

But you know he didn't actually teach people to do the opposite of Judaism, right? He converted to Islam, a religion which shares many values with Judaism. And the reason the Rothschilds are so dangerous is because they're Extremist Nationalists, which is part of Judaism.

This argument makes much more sense, though I don't agree with everything here.

[video]https://www.bitchute.com/video/efcwF1YOcHsU/[/video]

But you know he didn't actually teach people to do the opposite of Judaism, right? He converted to Islam, a religion which shares many values with Judaism. And the reason the Rothschilds are so dangerous is because they're Extremist Nationalists, which is part of Judaism.

This argument makes much more sense, though I don't agree with everything here.

[video]https://www.bitchute.com/video/efcwF1YOcHsU/[/video]

I believe he taught the opposite of Judaism. that's consistent with all the research I've done via various sources, over many years.

research questions:

who was sabbati tsvi?

what were his teachings?

was he popular amongst jews of his day?

_did they follow him even as he converted to islam?

are there powerful sabbateans in the world today?

what are they doing?

There's an enormous difference between the Hasidim & the Synagogue of Satan.

Hasidim are anti-Materialism & anti-Israel.

The Synagogue of Satan are very pro-Materialism & very-pro-Israel.

go watch a video that actually mentions it. not some 4 minute superficial video.

I already read about him and never found a good explanation.
Even if this is true, he was just one guy with a relatively small following. Not enough to say he was the cause of the Jewish Question. The real JQ is about how Jews use their influence to promote Globalism in the West.

Back