Rothschild: Donald Trump is Threatening to Destroy the New World Order

When was the media, particularly anti-LGBTQ?

From the twenties to the nineties. During this time, LGBT people were virtually always portrayed as either stupid or evil. It wasn't until the late nineties that positive portrayals of gays started to become more common, then in the twenty-tens, transgender people started becoming accepted.

From the twenties to the nineties. During this time, LGBT people were virtually always portrayed as either stupid or evil. It wasn't until the late nineties that positive portrayals of gays started to become more common, then in the twenty-tens, transgender people started becoming accepted.

Examples, please?

Uh-huh. So the plan was to promote the literal opposite of Cultural Marxism, then many years later, after the West was completely against Cultural Marxism, they would begin to promote Cultural Marxism. In addition to this, some aspects of Cultural Marxism were hated by the original Marxists of the Frankfurt School, but we're just going to assume that Marxists like them now. And this plan failed miserably because even in super liberal Germany, the birthplace of Karl Marx and Marxism, the Communists still can't get more than 1% of the vote in an election.

are there central banks in germany?

it was more like they just werent mentioned much.

a 20's style anti gay video similar to "reefer madness" would be hilarious. "polesmoker insanity"!

Examples, please?

Ever see Silence of the Lambs? The only trans character is a serial killer. Great movie, but still.
Even in kids movies, the bad guy will sometimes act gay, such as Scar from the Lion King. They can't outright say he's gay, so they just have him act feminine so that the audience will know he's supposed to be the bad guy.
This is so common, there's a full page devoted to it on TV Tropes.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SissyVillain

Even today, the media treads lightly with this subject. There are lots of LGBT characters in comic books, but after over ten years, the MCU still hasn't made a single movie where a main character was LGBT.
If "Cultural Marxists" really controlled Hollywood, the MCU would be full of gay and trans superheroes.

Ever see Silence of the Lambs? The only trans character is a serial killer. Great movie, but still.
Even in kids movies, the bad guy will sometimes act gay, such as Scar from the Lion King. They can't outright say he's gay, so they just have him act feminine so that the audience will know he's supposed to be the bad guy.
This is so common, there's a full page devoted to it on TV Tropes.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SissyVillain

Even today, the media treads lightly with this subject. There are lots of LGBT characters in comic books, but after over ten years, the MCU still hasn't made a single movie where a main character was LGBT.
If "Cultural Marxists" really controlled Hollywood, the MCU would be full of gay and trans superheroes.

Here I thought Hannibal Lecter was an insult to Lithuanians.

I wasn't aware he yelled I'm Gay while murdering?

I always thought he was just a weirdo, never crossed my mind that Hannibal Lecter was Gay, always seemed more like a nut job.

Which brings up another, point no strides have been made in mental health awareness.

Sure, there was been strides in medications, and program treatments, but there's definitely a huge stigma upon the mentally ill.

Some severely mentally ill can be a headache, but most people with mental illness are pretty normal.

are there central banks in germany?

Yes, but that's not Marxism. Marxism means there is no private property and the government owns everything.
Now if you think central banking is the same as Marxism, well the most conservative countries in the world also have central banking. So again, no such thing as Cultural Marxism.

Here I thought Hannibal Lecter was an insult to Lithuanians.

I wasn't aware he yelled I'm Gay while murdering?

I always thought he was just a weirdo, never crossed my mind that Hannibal Lecter was Gay, always seemed more like a nut job.

I don't mean Hannibal Lecter, I mean Buffalo Bill. He was a trans cross-dresser.

Since there is no such thing as a "NEW WORLD ORDER" I bet that keeps Trump petty busy trying to shut it down!

Fucking hilarious! LOL!

C3T56MxWAAEeLWb.jpg

And as I've said before, this would have been like the Nazis starting off with anti-german propaganda. It's a completely nonsensical move, which means it's much more likely that there simply is no Cultural Marxism.

no. it's like if nazis started off with sympathy towards the target population and then destroyed the nation with insane war and untenable expansionism. oh wait.

Back