Rothschild: Donald Trump is Threatening to Destroy the New World Order

the destruction of germany and wallstreet and sabbatean backing of nazis is good proof.

It was only the Zionist Jews that supported the Nazis, and even worked with them, because the Zionists and the Nazis had a common goal. They both wanted the Jews out of Europe. Internationalist Jews not only didn't back the Nazis, but forced the UK and the Soviet Union into war with Germany.
And obviously the Nazis didn't try to destroy Germany. They ended up in an unwinnable situation and the Allies destroyed Germany.

There have been a lot of studies on how many gay people there are, but they've all gotten very different results. For a long time, the mainstream view was that one in every ten men is gay, but that study was never duplicated. None of them were.

I wouldn't be surprised if gays were overrepresented among serial killers. Being a persecuted minority does cause anxiety, depression, mental illness, and drug use. So sure, it's very possible. I'm just saying we have no way of knowing right now.

And if there was some kinda conspiracy to make America accept homosexuality, the media wouldn't have spent the last seven decades telling us homosexuality is evil. We haven't even had an openly gay president yet.

Still nothing compared to anti-Polish & anti-Italian prejudices in the media.

It was only the Zionist Jews that supported the Nazis, and even worked with them, because the Zionists and the Nazis had a common goal. They both wanted the Jews out of Europe. Internationalist Jews not only didn't back the Nazis, but forced the UK and the Soviet Union into war with Germany.
And obviously the Nazis didn't try to destroy Germany. They ended up in an unwinnable situation and the Allies destroyed Germany.

Jewish banker Max Warburg seems to have financed the Nazis.

Jewish banker Max Warburg seems to have financed the Nazis.

Only indirectly because he was still doing business in Germany when the Nazis were in power. However, when the Nuremberg laws were created, he sold his bank and moved to America. So yeah, definitely not a supporter of the Nazis.

I don't know about that, but the media has demonized white ethnic groups too.

Oh please, there's no way the amount of prejudices against Gays compares.

The amount of prejudices against Poles & Poland is enormous, dumb Polak jokes, Poland did the Holocaust bit by thousands of media & news outlets, goofy characters of Poles like Borat speaking Polish, or Ignatowski on Taxi, or the Polish family on Malcom in the Middle, Stanley Kowalski in Streetcar named Desire, the Big Lebowski Polish goofs, or Elka Ostraski on Hot in Cleveland.

Only indirectly because he was still doing business in Germany when the Nazis were in power. However, when the Nuremberg laws were created, he sold his bank and moved to America. So yeah, definitely not a supporter of the Nazis.

Well, until the late 1930's Max Warburg was on the Nazi German central bank.

He was also on the IG Farben staff, which were the biggest of Nazi financiers.

Apparently Warburg also directly financed the Nazis, through Warburg Manhattan bank & Warburg controlled Mendelsohn bank.

However, I suspect he thought he could control Hitler by throwing money at him early on.

Oh please, there's no way the amount of prejudices against Gays compares.

The amount of prejudices against Poles & Poland is enormous, dumb Polak jokes, Poland did the Holocaust bit by thousands of media & news outlets, goofy characters of Poles like Borat speaking Polish, or Ignatowski on Taxi, or the Polish family on Malcom in the Middle, Stanley Kowalski in Streetcar named Desire, the Big Lebowski Polish goofs, or Elka Ostraski on Hot in Cleveland.

The difference is that the Polish were usually portrayed as being dumb, whereas Gays were often portrayed as being evil. Neither is good, but if you're evil, then you're the enemy. I'd also say the media was worse for Germans than the Polish and Italians for the same reason.

The difference is that the Polish were usually portrayed as being dumb, whereas Gays were often portrayed as being evil. Neither is good, but if you're evil, then you're the enemy. I'd also say the media was worse for Germans than the Polish and Italians for the same reason.

Schindler's List the biggest Nazi era film, had Auschwitz guards speaking Polish.

So, a lot of the Nazi cr@p has now been directed at Poles.

Nowadays I see the Jewish media blaming Poles for the Holocaust, more than even Germans.

So many Jewish media outlets going berserk calling Poles Nazi collaborators, or not even speaking of Nazi Germans, but of Polish death camps, or the Holocaust in Poland, etc. etc.

Well, until the late 1930's Max Warburg was on the Nazi German central bank.

He was also on the IG Farben staff, which were the biggest of Nazi financiers.

Apparently Warburg also directly financed the Nazis, through Warburg Manhattan bank & Warburg controlled Mendelsohn bank.

However, I suspect he thought he could control Hitler by throwing money at him early on.

And a lot of Jews didn't think the Nazis were serious. They thought the Nazis were just using anti-semitism in their propaganda to get support. After the Nuremberg laws happened, they realized it wasn't just propaganda.

And a lot of Jews didn't think the Nazis were serious. They thought the Nazis were just using anti-semitism in their propaganda to get support. After the Nuremberg laws happened, they realized it wasn't just propaganda.

I actually agree with you, the Nazis were serious, and were actually anti-Globalist / anti-New World Order.

Just kind of proves that anti-Globalist / anti-New World Order people aren't necessarily nice people, either.

The real reason why Nazi Germany killed the Jews, is because of what is going on today.

Of course, it's still wrong.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Schindler's List the biggest Nazi era film, had Auschwitz guards speaking Polish.

So, a lot of the Nazi cr@p has now been directed at Poles.

Nowadays I see the Jewish media blaming Poles for the Holocaust, more than even Germans.

So many Jewish media outlets going berserk calling Poles Nazi collaborators, or not even speaking of Nazi Germans, but of Polish death camps, or the Holocaust in Poland, etc. etc.

I'm pretty sure if we started listing WWII and Holocaust movies, the Germans would be the main bad guys of at least 90% of them.

I'm pretty sure if we started listing WWII and Holocaust movies, the Germans would be the main bad guys of at least 90% of them.

Yeah, well there is a big difference for blaming Germans for what they actually did, as compared to making up lies, exaggerations & slanderous bullcr@p about Polish people.

I actually agree with you, the Nazis were serious, and were actually anti-Globalist / anti-New World Order.

Just kind of proves that anti-Globalist / anti-New World Order people aren't necessarily nice people, either.

The real reason why Nazi Germany killed the Jews, is because of what is going on today.

Of course, it's still wrong.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Extremism is definitely wrong no matter the cause.

Yeah, well there is a big difference for blaming Germans for what they actually did, as compared to making up lies, exaggerations & slanderous bullcr@p about Polish people.

They do that with Germans in those movies too by making them all cartoonishly evil and ignoring the war crimes that everyone else did during the war.

and the top nazis got rescued by their nazi friends in america. operations paperclip. learn more. be less dumb.

Back