Rothschild: Donald Trump is Threatening to Destroy the New World Order

Anyone else notice that where the Jews are is where the chaos is?

When Jews were between Germany & Russia that's where the chaos was.

Now that Jews are in the USA, and Mid-East that's where the chaos is.

Must be some coincidence, eh?

Couldn't that same be said about Poland between Germany & Russia??

I guess you're saying if the Jews weren't in the middle east today it would be all rosey & fuzzy.........:laugh::laugh:

How much Jewish chaos you see here??
rorschach-inkblot_fa15802927.jpg

mengele for one. top nazis were scientists. technocracy is naziism.

mengele came and did trauma based mind control operations for deep state.

Mengele wasn't a top Nazi, just a Nazi physician and officer who worked at Auschwitz. Top Nazis were people like Heinrich Himmler and Hermann Göring who actually had huge power and influence within the Nazi Party.
And no, Mengele wasn't rescued by the American government, he escaped to Argentina on his own. While it's possible the American government knew he was living there, the government never contacted him and never used him for the "Deep State." Mengele wasn't even a very good physician, much less capable of doing mind control.

I guess you're saying if the Jews weren't in the middle east today it would be all rosey & fuzzy.........:laugh::laugh:

There would probably still be chaos in the Middle East, but the main country responsible for most of that chaos now is Israel.

Mengele wasn't a top Nazi, just a Nazi physician and officer who worked at Auschwitz. Top Nazis were people like Heinrich Himmler and Hermann Göring who actually had huge power and influence within the Nazi Party.
And no, Mengele wasn't rescued by the American government, he escaped to Argentina on his own. While it's possible the American government knew he was living there, the government never contacted him and never used him for the "Deep State." Mengele wasn't even a very good physician, much less capable of doing mind control.

no. busy bee of idiocy.

There would probably still be chaos in the Middle East, but the main country responsible for most of that chaos now is Israel.

No world war ever started there, that was in the civilized places like Europe..

There are problems there out side the arms race in the ME w/ Israel....... Sunni Vs Shia being the major one, not to mention the Muslim bombs in Wakistan..

Problems :dunno: there is always problems, problems everywhere.........

There are problems there out side the arms race in the ME w/ Israel....... Sunni Vs Shia being the major one, not to mention the Muslim bombs in Wakistan..

Partly because the Middle-East was under occupation, but absolutely the Neocons have exacerbated the issues in the Middle-East.

How much Jewish chaos you see here??
rorschach-inkblot_fa15802927.jpg

Jewish bankers living in Warsaw had supported the destruction of Poland, by supplying the invading German Prussian & Russian armies during the Partitions.

One thing is true for certain, the Bolsheviks had a lot of Jewish funds.

The so called Gelphand plan by a Jew Izrael Gelphand was to have Germany send the train of Bolsheviks with funding to Russia with Lenin who was partially Jewish on board.

Other Jewish financiers of the Bolsheviks included Jacob Schiff, Otto Kahn, Warburg & Felix Ganetsky.

The Bolsheviks could've never overtaken a colossal country like Russia, without colossal funding.

Bill's a big jew.

Back