Rothschild: Donald Trump is Threatening to Destroy the New World Order

A lot of serial killers are Gays, though.

Sure. And a lot of serial killers are straight. Any group is capable of murder.

My point is that usually when a character was LGBT, it was a character who was either stupid or evil. This only started changing in the late nineties, which was decades and decades after the Jews became overrepresented in American media.

My point is that usually when a character was LGBT, it was a character who was either stupid or evil. This only started changing in the late nineties, which was decades and decades after the Jews became overrepresented in American media.

no. jews were there from the beginning in hollywood. it really was that in the beginning they were being "wholesome" to gain trust.

Some of the nastiest killers in American history are Gays, like Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Omar Mateen, Larry Eyler, Robert Berdella, Randy Kraft,

Definitely a disproportionate amount.

Even Jews aren't immune to criticism on TV, look at the Simpson's Krusty the Clown who says "Selling out is in his blood" or the perverted nerd "Arty Ziff" who says people don't like him because of "Anti-Semitism"

The difference is that Jews are generally portrayed positively, whereas for most of American history, LGBT people were virtually always portrayed negatively.

Some of the nastiest killers in American history are Gays, like Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Omar Mateen, Larry Eyler, Robert Berdella, Randy Kraft,

Definitely a disproportionate amount.

I don't know if it's a disproportionate amount. We also have no idea how many people are actually gay, so it's kinda impossible to say what they're overrepresented in.

But it's besides the point. The point is that the Jewish media chose to portray them negatively. This disproves the Cultural Marxism conspiracy theory.

no. jews were there from the beginning in hollywood. it really was that in the beginning they were being "wholesome" to gain trust.

So why did they portray LGBT characters negatively? Why not just not portray them at all? What they were doing was making propaganda that contradicted the propaganda of the so-called Cultural Marxists.

I don't know if it's a disproportionate amount. We also have no idea how many people are actually gay, so it's kinda impossible to say what they're overrepresented in.

But it's besides the point. The point is that the Jewish media chose to portray them negatively. This disproves the Cultural Marxism conspiracy theory.

It's only 4.5% of the population.

Meanwhile, it sure looks like nearly half of the most nasty killers are that.

Not really surprising, Gays are notoriously miserable, prone to mental disorders, and substance abuse.

It's only 4.5% of the population.

Meanwhile, it sure looks like nearly half of the most nasty killers are that.

Not really surprising, Gays are notoriously miserable, prone to mental disorders, and substance abuse.

There have been a lot of studies on how many gay people there are, but they've all gotten very different results. For a long time, the mainstream view was that one in every ten men is gay, but that study was never duplicated. None of them were.

I wouldn't be surprised if gays were overrepresented among serial killers. Being a persecuted minority does cause anxiety, depression, mental illness, and drug use. So sure, it's very possible. I'm just saying we have no way of knowing right now.

And if there was some kinda conspiracy to make America accept homosexuality, the media wouldn't have spent the last seven decades telling us homosexuality is evil. We haven't even had an openly gay president yet.

I used to be at dp and usmb. used to be an idiotic globalist neocon called RtWngAvngr, then I woke the fuck up. not really sure why, but the dubai ports world issue cracked my psyche.

Anyone else notice that where the Jews are is where the chaos is?

When Jews were between Germany & Russia that's where the chaos was.

Now that Jews are in the USA, and Mid-East that's where the chaos is.

Must be some coincidence, eh?

Anyone else notice that where the Jews are is where the chaos is?

When Jews were between Germany & Russia that's where the chaos was.

Now that Jews are in the USA, and Mid-East that's where the chaos is.

Must be some coincidence, eh?

it not all jews. and there are other non jews involved.

There is a political divide around the world made up of people that can't agree on trade and immigration laws.

There is nothing "NEW" about it! There is nothing "Orderly" about it!

and there's a divide between people who want to kill billions of people, and those billions of people.

So why did they portray LGBT characters negatively? Why not just not portray them at all? What they were doing was making propaganda that contradicted the propaganda of the so-called Cultural Marxists.

to gain trust of conservative america. the love bombing phase of a toxic relationship.

Back