Rule 12

Also bonus points to zappas for agreeing with tom, about a post criticizing darla/asking why darla isn't banned/repudiated, even though zappas is likely on darla's side, in which she made a post criticizing ILA, who zappas hates, all because tom is indirectly going after the mods.

Zappas how can I make you feel better? Should I ban darla for 30 days for saying something you agree with about someone you both mutually hate? Is that what you want?

No grind, I'd merely like you to stop being the sanctimonious douchebag who arbitrarily bans someone for being annoying.

Oh if you guys want to play that way, I can play that game. But it won't just be ILA. Desh, Topspin, Mott....anyone who says anything slightly sexual (like ASSHOLE) will be BANNED. I'll skip work to comb through posts, hour after hour, making sure I enforce the rule ruthlessly.

Yeah, except no one has a problem with "slightly sexual" comments like "asshole".

What they do have a problem with is the extremely misogynist filth being spread all over by a couple posters and the MODS turning a blind eye to it all.

The above, of course, is just more diversionary bullshit from another thin-skinned MOD...after all, if big tough Billy banned anything even "slightly sexual" then he'd be required to BAN HIS OWN ASS or else his filthy board name would be the first to go.

Ahhhh yes, but we all know what the MODS do if you report something and you're not on their buddy list. As you stated once...you get banned for being annoying.

Butt-hurt reported

butthurt_by_jsyas-d4hnvoq.jpg

Yeah, except no one has a problem with "slightly sexual" comments like "asshole".

What they do have a problem with is the extremely misogynist filth being spread all over by a couple posters and the MODS turning a blind eye to it all.

The above, of course, is just more diversionary bullshit from another thin-skinned MOD...after all, if big tough Billy banned anything even "slightly sexual" then he'd be required to BAN HIS OWN ASS or else his filthy board name would be the first to go.

I have a HUGE problem with the word "asshole"!! I think it offensive! Everytime I read that word I am sickened!!

I also am offended by the use of a single letter to mean an entire word. I don't mind seeing the word "Fuck", but when someone types "F-word" I feel like I need a shower.

There is no excuse for not banning people who use such language!!!! We are a civilized board!!

Oh if you guys want to play that way, I can play that game. But it won't just be ILA. Desh, Topspin, Mott....anyone who says anything slightly sexual (like ASSHOLE) will be BANNED. I'll skip work to comb through posts, hour after hour, making sure I enforce the rule ruthlessly.

Seriously? No one else on the entire forum that I know of posts here for their own sexual gratification. The examples you offer don't compare at all.

Seriously? No one else on the entire forum that I know of posts here for their own sexual gratification. The examples you offer don't compare at all.

Can't play favorites with the rules. If you want them enforced at that level, then anything that might be construed as possibly relating to sex will result in banning.

no retard, she's making a case against ILA and why she thinks he is a problem poster.

She's calling somebody out, which is what people do on this forum every day.

I would go so far as to call it a complete non-issue.

Yeah Tom!

STFU.

Can't play favorites with the rules. If you want them enforced at that level, then anything that might be construed as possibly relating to sex will result in banning.

Bullshit. I reported a post by ILA today in which he very clearly discusses a poster having incestual sex with his daughter. It is a complete and total rule 12 violation in and of itself.

Bullshit. I reported a post by ILA today in which he very clearly discusses a poster having incestual sex with his daughter. It is a complete and total rule 12 violation in and of itself.

It should be pretty easy for you to find the one post I reported today Bill. Why don't you print it in this thread and explain why many other posters have been banned for much less,
especially considering his habitual nature.

My issue is that she should have reported it in the accepted manner rather than her usual way of having an enormous conniption and spazzing out all over the board. I think ILA is being a pillock but he won't stop so if he is that bloody annoying then ignore him.

and you are not spazzing out over something this trivial?

I have a HUGE problem with the word "asshole"!! I think it offensive! Everytime I read that word I am sickened!!

I also am offended by the use of a single letter to mean an entire word. I don't mind seeing the word "Fuck", but when someone types "F-word" I feel like I need a shower.

There is no excuse for not banning people who use such language!!!! We are a civilized board!!

F-word U... F-word U

It should be pretty easy for you to find the one post I reported today Bill. Why don't you print it in this thread and explain why many other posters have been banned for much less,
especially considering his habitual nature.

Well first, the post you reported was ILA saying Bijou was a hooker and had herpes. That's not a rules violation any more than Dantes saying someone is a pencil dick or Topspin saying other posters here suck dick or have gay sex.

Well first, the post you reported was ILA saying Bijou was a hooker and had herpes. That's not a rules violation any more than Dantes saying someone is a pencil dick or Topspin saying other posters here suck dick or have gay sex.

Then find the second one Bill, if there is more than one.

I created this thread because she banned me. We are constantly told not to broadcast complaints all over the board but to report them via PM. Apparently that doesn't apply to her.

Where's Bowel Movement with with his "Irony Abounds" ?

Then find the second one Bill, if there is more than one.

Nope, next reported post by is was over the weekend about a threads location. If you want to find the post you're talking about and report it, we'll look at it then.

Back