Rule 12

Nope, next reported post by is was over the weekend about a threads location. If you want to find the post you're talking about and report it, we'll look at it then.

Bullcrap. Someone else reported it too. It was definitely edited if it didn't say what I said.

There is absolutely no question whatsoever that myself and another reported a complete rule 12 violation.

Bullcrap. Someone else reported it too. It was definitely edited if it didn't say what I said.

There is absolutely no question whatsoever that myself and another reported a complete rule 12 violation.

Nope. Sorry.

How do we know a liberal didn't add it? And I don't see a quote link...

It was edited and as best as I can tell, it was edited by a mod or Damo.
Unless somehow ILA just happened to edit it a micro-second before I reported it, which I find very hard to believe.

I changed my mind. I have seen how you operate. You clearly saw the offending post before I did, directed ILA to edit it before I reported it, but not before Darla copied it to her thread.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

So, it was actually Darla that broke Rule 12?

I created this thread because she banned me. We are constantly told not to broadcast complaints all over the board but to report them via PM. Apparently that doesn't apply to her.

you do realize people complain on this board all the time right? you also realize this very thread is evidence of that?

nope billy is right. we didn't get the post you are talking about.

he's not lying it would be a stupid thing to lie about. there just was a lot of shit going on today and lets of stuff flying around so there are bound to be mixups.

Back