Rule 12

Also bonus points to zappas for agreeing with tom, about a post criticizing darla/asking why darla isn't banned/repudiated, even though zappas is likely on darla's side, in which she made a post criticizing ILA, who zappas hates, all because tom is indirectly going after the mods.

Zappas how can I make you feel better? Should I ban darla for 30 days for saying something you agree with about someone you both mutually hate? Is that what you want?
Reading from the bottom up, with a couple glasses of Merlot, I must say this post made me question not only my sobriety, but my choice of reading at all. I'm so confused!

fyi the things darla said that got her banned were beyond the pale (had nothing to do with anything she was saying earlier today), and she also did it 100% intentionally. she tweeted me her intentions after the fact. so it wasn't really this murky gray line. she very blatantly broke rule 12

Reading from the bottom up, with a couple glasses of Merlot, I must say this post made me question not only my sobriety, but my choice of reading at all. I'm so confused!

While I haven't figured out WTF happened here, been gone getting my car fixed and preparing for eviction, was this post meant to be accolade for civil disobedience of this site?

While I haven't figured out WTF happened here, been gone getting my car fixed and preparing for eviction, was this post meant to be accolade for civil disobedience of this site?
been a fun day. eviction? Makes this place seem like Happy Town.
What shitty year (2013 - 13 should be the clue), and still a ways to go.

It's a sad day in JPP when ILA is banned while virtually anyone else is. Even if that person happens to be Darla...

It's just the latest example of the blatant double standard that exists on these forums.

It's what happens when you couple two-faced, indifferent MODS with venomous trolls.

ILA's sickening vulgarity gets a pass while I get banned for being annoying.

fyi the things darla said that got her banned were beyond the pale (had nothing to do with anything she was saying earlier today), and she also did it 100% intentionally. she tweeted me her intentions after the fact. so it wasn't really this murky gray line. she very blatantly broke rule 12

She did it because she can't take the runaway sexism from some posters and the blatant double standard from the MODS that occur here on a daily basis.

Back