Sad state of affairs on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
i have absolutely no regrets for leaving this site now.

i came back today to see what i missed and i realize how tragic this place is.

maineman, who was perm banned for stalking me and posting my personal information on this board and threatening my family is now no longer banned.

think about that. maineman claims he has never stalked anyone or threatened anyone, yet, he was PERM banned from this site for that very behavior he claims he never engaged in.

it would not be surprise me if grind did this just to get a rise out of me because he is so butt hurt over my thrashing of him before i left.

it was a great board, damo, you are the best. but allowing this, you have lowered yourself.

what?

i've been a member there since 2004. poet is a joke on that board. the only poster who respects him is truthmatters/evince/desh.

you're full of shit as usual. you, i don't miss.

You know we know you've been lurking...

bwahahahahaha

right...just like you claimed you have my IP from trying to join your board and damo had to tell you to stop lying

you're full of meadowmuffins

life, get one

I don't know what happened because I didn't see it, but I would never take yurt's word anything, I know him to be a liar. And I'd much rather have MM here than yurt, so I call that good trade.

See ya!

no surprise snarla talks shit without knowing facts.

FACT: MM was perm banned here. even grind has mentioned it with regards to perm banned members.

FACT: MM stalked me, posted my personal information on this board and threatened my family

FACT: snarla supports this because she is an insecure bitch

right...just like you claimed you have my IP from trying to join your board and damo had to tell you to stop lying

you're full of meadowmuffins

life, get one

i am a mod at howeys forum now and i can confirm he has your IP address.

FACT: MM was perm banned here. even grind has mentioned it with regards to perm banned members.

FACT: MM stalked me, posted my personal information on this board and threatened my family

maineman has literally been banned for years. The shit is in the past, it's over and done with, and he has expressed a willingness to move on from all that stuff. (something the others that have been permabanned from this site, like usaloyal, ID, alias, would never even pretend to say).

Usually when we perma people it's because we think they are unredeemable and will never behave. I think maineman is fine now from everything I have seen so far. So it's a non-issue.

i am a mod at howeys forum now and i can confirm he has your IP address.

grind, you used to be a cool person, what happened to you? i never joined howey's board, i don't even know the name of it.

you're just a washed up darla girl. you're pathetic. you resort to outright lies now. you were never like this before darla put her hooks in you.

i almost feel bad for you, but, i gave you the chance and you slapped it away. and you allowed MM back just to spite me. you're a pathetic whiny prick. damo didn't want him back, you're the only one who advocated for it. you talk about perm bans and people who stalk and post personal information as being horrible people...yet...you allow MM back.

if you think it bothers me, you're wrong. it actually makes me pity you. that you would stoop that low just to try to get a rise out of me. you're not helping this board at all.

maineman has literally been banned for years. The shit is in the past, it's over and done with, and he has expressed a willingness to move on from all that stuff. (something the others that have been permabanned from this site, like usaloyal, ID, alias, would never even pretend to say).

Usually when we perma people it's because we think they are unredeemable and will never behave. I think maineman is fine now from everything I have seen so far. So it's a non-issue.

there is my proof

nothing more needs to be said about grind and his axe

you're pathetic grind

perm banned means something, unless you want to try and get at yurt

DY posted pics of someone's kids without permission. No perma-ban.

Darla's personal info was continually thrown around, and that is not what got the two harpies banned.

DY posted pics of someone's kids without permission. No perma-ban.

Darla's personal info was continually thrown around, and that is not what got the two harpies banned.

Actually, technically winter, what got them banned was being dumb enough to believe I was f'ing superfreak!!

I LMAO every time I think about that one.

i have absolutely no regrets for leaving this site now.

i came back today to see what i missed and i realize how tragic this place is.

maineman, who was perm banned for stalking me and posting my personal information on this board and threatening my family is now no longer banned.

think about that. maineman claims he has never stalked anyone or threatened anyone, yet, he was PERM banned from this site for that very behavior he claims he never engaged in.

it would not be surprise me if grind did this just to get a rise out of me because he is so butt hurt over my thrashing of him before i left.

it was a great board, damo, you are the best. but allowing this, you have lowered yourself.
Hi Yurt. Good to see you again. It's nice to see you've taken a change of attitude and are being pleasant for a change. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back