Sad state of affairs on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell to the no. the insults keep coming my way... clearly, nobody wants to clear any air. why should I? I cleared the air with the people that mattered and that is why I was allowed to come back.

and this is who damo allowed back. i respect damo, but in this, i question his judgment. clearly MM is not sorry for stalking me, posting my personal information and threatening my family. my hunch is, he enjoyed stalking me.

damo let him back for his own reasons. regardless, MM is still a stalking pervert. and you can tell by his post above that he is not sorry in the least for stalking me, posting me personal information and threatening my family.

and this is who damo allowed back. i respect damo, but in this, i question his judgment. clearly MM is not sorry for stalking me, posting my personal information and threatening my family. my hunch is, he enjoyed stalking me.

damo let him back for his own reasons. regardless, MM is still a stalking pervert. and you can tell by his post above that he is not sorry in the least for stalking me, posting me personal information and threatening my family.

Apparently Yurt needs some butthurt ointment on aisle 4.

Major butthurt on aisle 4...

Remember when that lying sack of shit poet or aaron or whoever, all I remember is he was a black liberal fag, there seems to be a hundred of them on the forums, flat-out lied about me and then the mods perm banned me for it? I thank you for shining the harsh light of truth on that one, getting me reinstated, and forcing the mods to crawl on their bellies apologizing.

Then the offender never admitted his lie. What a douche.

That's what happens; when you have Mod(s) who exhibit the behavior of a megalomaniac with self esteem issues, who just KNOW that they're never wrong.
Did you ever get a formal apology from them or were they unable to do so back then, also.

That's what happens; when you have Mod(s) who exhibit the behavior of a megalomaniac with self esteem issues, who just KNOW that they're never wrong.
Did you ever get a formal apology from them or were they unable to do so back then, also.

Of course he did. We removed the ban and I posted an apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back