Sad state of affairs on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
life sentences don't always mean life. it's a message board.

Well, in modern America we generally specify "Life to x years" or "Life without parole" (besides in Federal and some state jurisdictions, where there is no parole). Traditionally, a life sentence always carried the possibility of parole, and this is still the case in a lot of countries.

But, we are talking about a message board. Banning someone permanently from an internet site can't be compared from permanently removing someone from human society. He can go somewhere else.

Last edited:
You may never have seen it because the mods tolerated it for far too long, deleting what he posted and giving him warnings. Maineman made a bad decision. Let him rot in his own spite or go to some other community and try and start acting like a civilized human being there.

I don't think I was here water. I think it happened while I was on my long sabbatical. I didn't even know yurt and mm knew each other. I remember shit between mm and dixie, but that's it. So i really can't judge this at all. And regardless, I can still be relieved that yurt is gone. I found him to be seriously disruptive. He ruined most threads on a daily basis, for me anyway. The rest since I wasn't here really isn't any of my business.

I don't think I was here water. I think it happened while I was on my long sabbatical. I didn't even know yurt and mm knew each other. I remember shit between mm and dixie, but that's it. So i really can't judge this at all. And regardless, I can still be relieved that yurt is gone. I found him to be seriously disruptive. He ruined most threads on a daily basis, for me anyway. The rest since I wasn't here really isn't any of my business.

Yeah, you're right, perhaps I never minded Yurt that much, but he never harassed me like he did you. I'm taking a rather legalistic approach, the rules are the rules and I don't think people are taking them seriously enough as it is. But that opinion apparently isn't too popular here, there's those that don't mind him returning and those that do are instead making petty and stupid arguments about how it's a conspiracy between you and your lowly slave, Grind. So, I suppose I'll let it be.

Yeah, you're right, perhaps I never minded Yurt that much, but he never harassed me like he did you. I'm taking a rather legalistic approach, the rules are the rules and I don't think people are taking them seriously enough as it is. But that opinion apparently isn't too popular here, there's those that don't mind him returning and those that do are instead making petty and stupid arguments about how it's a conspiracy between you and your lowly slave, Grind. So, I suppose I'll let it be.

I'm not even saying you're not right though. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that. You could be.

I know, my slave grind! That is hilarious and I don't even know how it got started. I never said one word to grind about yurt or mainman or this whole thing. So weird. Nor would grind give a crap what my opinion of it was anyway.

This is why you're the only person who I'd endorse as a replacement mod.

i have absolutely no regrets for leaving this site now.

i came back today to see what i missed and i realize how tragic this place is.

maineman, who was perm banned for stalking me and posting my personal information on this board and threatening my family is now no longer banned.

think about that. maineman claims he has never stalked anyone or threatened anyone, yet, he was PERM banned from this site for that very behavior he claims he never engaged in.

it would not be surprise me if grind did this just to get a rise out of me because he is so butt hurt over my thrashing of him before i left.

it was a great board, damo, you are the best. but allowing this, you have lowered yourself.

678467953d21afa39b4ec16d72efdf09.jpg

i never said there was any conspiracy between grind and darla over MM's return. i simply say darla and grind just to watch grind get hysterical over it. he can't stand it. it cracks me up. the way he gets so defensive over it....makes it seem as if i'm right. he really gets defensive about it.

i would second a motion to make watermark a mod. though i have looked upon him with shame ever since he didn't chose the career i thought best suited for him after we discussed it (J/K, i respect your decision), he is one of the smartest and fairest people on the webs.

if i'm wrong about grind and MM, i will admit it.

I never said I agreed with you.

I merely commented on how precious it is watching you fantasize about Howey.

You're liberal, and your using gay as an insult. I thought it was moral normal natural and healthy.

Zippy: "Hey Damn Yankee, you're moral normal natural and healthy".

i simply say darla and grind just to watch grind get hysterical over it. he can't stand it. it cracks me up. the way he gets so defensive over it....makes it seem as if i'm right. he really gets defensive about it.

lol...WHO???

That's a lot of projection there, Yurtroll.

You're liberal, and your using gay as an insult. I thought it was moral normal natural and healthy.

Zippy: "Hey Damn Yankee, you're moral normal natural and healthy".

Nonsense...I think it's just adorable how you follow Howey around flirting with him.

I"m not insulting you, I'm telling you how cute it looks when you chase tail around the board like this.

i see howey is still begging for attention

how said

Yeah...cuz I'm the one who left the board in a hissy fit three months ago and comes back whining incessantly because someone far more intelligent than me was allowed to come back.

Go away. Sail away...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back