Satanism and sex rings: How the QAnon conspiracy theory has taken political root

I don't know, I actually think prejudiced people are more intelligent, or at least have more commonsense.

What's the sense, in Balkanizing & eroding your culture by third-World immigrants?

That's all we have to know about your ilk, that you are detached from your culture.

But, absolutely routine explanations of why 3rd World peoples fall short, tend to fall short.

Things like oppression, prejudices, genocide, slavery, lack of wealth don't alone explain the differences.

If so, why would countries like China, Estonia, South Korea, Finland, Poland, Ireland, Vietnam etc. be at the top of the heap in educational PISA scores?

But, some how Saudi Arabians, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Argentinans,Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, or Brazilians are not?

It just doesn't make sense, but then again anti-prejudiced people, never really have made sense, after-all.
Thank you for confirming that point of view but I continue to disagree.

Basic survival is to utilize all assets at hand regardless of type or origin. This includes citizens. It's in a nation's best interests to maximize the potential of each citizen as a matter of national survival and public cohesiveness. Happy citizens work better together and for the group than a bunch of angry assholes stabbing each other in the back.

As such, any person or group seeking to demean or harm the group is adversely affecting every member of the group no matter how little.

Thank you for confirming that point of view but I continue to disagree.

Basic survival is to utilize all assets at hand regardless of type or origin. This includes citizens. It's in a nation's best interests to maximize the potential of each citizen as a matter of national survival and public cohesiveness. Happy citizens work better together and for the group than a bunch of angry assholes stabbing each other in the back.

As such, any person or group seeking to demean or harm the group is adversely affecting every member of the group no matter how little.

Survival of ones culture, and to better their people, is one of the most important.

Of course, Western Europeans are mental cases, who just understand "Me, Mine & Now".
Typical Individualist savages.

Survival of ones culture, and to better their people, is one of the most important.

Of course, Western Europeans are mental cases, who just understand "Me, Mine & Now".
Typical Individualist savages.

Survival of the best culture is good. It's the way of nature. Artificially saving a flawed culture defies nature and is wrong.

Survival of the best culture is good. It's the way of nature. Artificially saving a flawed culture defies nature and is wrong.

Are you calling Western European culture, a flawed culture?

I'd agree, anybody so stupid to not be aware, much less support saving their culture, truly deserves to go extinct.

Are you calling Western European culture, a flawed culture?

I'd agree, anybody so stupid to not be aware, much less support saving their culture, truly deserves to go extinct.

All cultures have flaws. It depends on the needs of the culture. Most modern cultures wouldn't do well if there was a complete failure of technology; an apocalypse due to plague, impact event, etc. OTOH, a caveman culture which knows how to find water, hunt and forage for itself would stand a much better chance of survival.

It depends on the situation; humans either adapt or die. Those who refuse to adapt often die out as a flawed concept.

All cultures have flaws. It depends on the needs of the culture. Most modern cultures wouldn't do well if there was a complete failure of technology; an apocalypse due to plague, impact event, etc. OTOH, a caveman culture which knows how to find water, hunt and forage for itself would stand a much better chance of survival.

It depends on the situation; humans either adapt or die. Those who refuse to adapt often die out as a flawed concept.

Western Europeans rise & fall is that they're aggressive, and desperate Individualists.

Individualists are here to leave, they will soon be a memory.

no they don't.

this is horseshit.

Individualism is stronger in men than women.

Men are more prone to aggression & lack of self control.

Western Europeans, especially British people & their descendants are the most Individualist.

Nothing aggressive there,right?

They only destroyed the peoples of every single inhabited continent.

Individualism is stronger in men than women.

Men are more prone to aggression & lack of self control.

Western Europeans, especially British people & their descendants are the most Individualist.

Nothing aggressive there,right?

They only destroyed the peoples of every single inhabited continent.
Dude, do you work out a lot? Maybe take some exotic "supplements" by injection?

You seem to be working very hard to justify not only prejudice, but aggression and violence. Is this your intention?

you're a moron.

all those studies are spurious premises stacked together into a tower of lunacy, attempting to displace god.

I do agree with the premises, because Western Europeans are the ONLY really Individualist people, especially British & their descendants in places like the USA, Australia & Canada.

There's no shortages of aggression & oppression there.

Actually arguably the British are the most aggressive ethnicity, they killed people on every inhabited continent.

I do agree with the premises, because Western Europeans are the ONLY really Individualist people, especially British & their descendants in places like the USA, Australia & Canada.

There's no shortages of aggression & oppression there.

Actually arguably the British are the most aggressive ethnicity, they killed people on every inhabited continent.

you're an idiot though.

those studies are based on wild unscientific generalizations right off the bat, like , nation x is an individualist nation etc. and the sample sizes are miniscule. its not science and you're an ideologically obsessed imbecile.

Back