Savages

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/08/22/iraq.boy/index.html

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Five-year-old Youssif is scarred for life, his once beautiful smile turned into a grotesquely disfigured face -- the face of a horrifying act by masked men. They grabbed him on a January day outside his central Baghdad home, doused him with gas and set him ablaze.

I can't tell you what I'd want to happen to these animals that did this.

Jesus Tiana. I'm not even going to go to the link. It'll be one of those things that never leaves a person's mind, I'm sure.

That's horrific.

GUARANTEED that you will not hear the outrage over this or anyother atrocity that happens to a human as much as the outrage about Vick.

It's horrific. But its not random, brute violence.

Its ethnic cleansing. The sunni and shia are trying to drive each other out of mixed neighborhoods, by acts of violence, intimidation, and barbarity.

Well, It was on the front page of CNN and they don't know who the perpetrators were. But what's troubling is that it happened in January. That's completely inexcusable. I hope they die a fiery painful death and rot in hell for eternity having to endure the smell of their burning flesh the whole time.

It's horrific. But its not random, brute violence.

Its ethnic cleansing. The sunni and shia are trying to drive each other out of mixed neighborhoods, by acts of violence, intimidation, and barbarity.

children though? I hope they find out who these guys are and castrate them with a dull spoon.

children though? I hope they find out who these guys are and castrate them with a dull spoon.

We already know what savages did this ...

Using filmed and photographic evidence, eyewitness accounts, and the direct testimony of American soldiers who took part in the attacks, the documentary – "Fallujah: The Hidden Massacre" – catalogues the American use of white phosphorous shells and a new, "improved" form of napalm that turned human beings into "caramelized" fossils, with their skin dissolved and turned to leather on their bones.

Vivid images show civilians, including women and children, who had been burned alive in their homes, even in their beds. This use of chemical weapons – at the order of the Bushist brass – and the killing of civilians are confirmed by former American soldiers interviewed on camera. "I heard the order to pay attention because they were going to use white phosphorous on Fallujah," said one soldier, quoted in the Independent. "In military jargon, it's known as Willy Pete. Phosphorous burns bodies; in fact it melts the flesh all the way down to the bone. I saw the burned bodies of women and children. Phosphorus explodes and forms a cloud. Anyone within a radius of 150 meters is done for."

Yet this highly credible, pro-American official of a pro-occupation government confirmed, through medical examinations and the eyewitness testimony of survivors – including many civilians who had opposed the heavy-handed insurgent presence in the town – that "burning chemicals" had been used by U.S. forces in the attack, in direct violation of international and American law. "All forms of nature were wiped out" by the substances unleashed in the assault, including animals that had been killed by gas or chemical fire, said Dr ash-Shaykhli.

"First, I think it should be a stated goal of United States policy to not melt the skin off of children. As a natural corollary to this goal, I think the United States should avoid dropping munitions on civilian neighborhoods which, as a side effect, melt the skin off of children.

You can call them 'chemical weapons' if you must, or far more preferably by the more proper name of 'incendiaries.' The munitions may or may not precisely melt the skin off of children by setting them on fire; they do melt the skin off of children, however, through robust oxidation of said skin on said children, which is indeed colloquially known as 'burning'…

What .. no outrage?

Not that many people know about our use of white phosphorous there. I saw it on Democracy Now!, but it's rarely discussed otherwise. I believe Desh has posted about it, and was probably called a "retard" for it as usual.

That story relates to a different attack, while I do agree we should never have used some of the weapons that we had it is clearly at attempt at distraction to speak of the guys who poured gasoline on this kid and lit him afire as the people who used White Phosphorous during an attack.

They are separate and distinctly different actions. Both wrong, but definitely not the people who perpetrated the act on this child.

That story relates to a different attack, while I do agree we should never have used some of the weapons that we had it is clearly at attempt at distraction to speak of the guys who poured gasoline on this kid and lit him afire as the people who used White Phosphorous during an attack.

They are separate and distinctly different actions. Both wrong, but definitely not the people who perpetrated the act on this child.

Let's see .. we know the effects that WP has on human skin .. yet we used it anyway on innocent civilian populations when it was not necessary.

Some people poured gasoline on an innocent man and set him on fire knowing he would burn.

Hmmm

Would anyone like to see pictures of what's left of children that have been carmalized by WP?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/08/22/iraq.boy/index.html

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Five-year-old Youssif is scarred for life, his once beautiful smile turned into a grotesquely disfigured face -- the face of a horrifying act by masked men. They grabbed him on a January day outside his central Baghdad home, doused him with gas and set him ablaze.

I can't tell you what I'd want to happen to these animals that did this.
Ever hear of Charles Rathenburger? He did the same thing to his son in this country a few years back, every once in a while his horribly scarred son will emerge into the limelight.

Let's see .. we know the effects that WP has on human skin .. yet we used it anyway on innocent civilian populations when it was not necessary.

Some people poured gasoline on an innocent man and set him on fire knowing he would burn.

Hmmm

Would anyone like to see pictures of what's left of children that have been carmalized by WP?
You specifically stated that it was us that did THIS attack.

I even stated that it was wrong to perpetrate what we had, and we all mentioned how we had already talked about this one.

It is you who suggest that it was us who perpetrated THIS act. But it wasn't. Why do you attempt to distract away from the real attackers? Equating the two is fine (Something like, we have done something that is much the same!), but saying "We already know who perpetrated this attack" then posting that story doesn't just suggest, but implies that it was US forces in THIS attack.

It was not.

You specifically stated that it was us that did THIS attack.

I even stated that it was wrong to perpetrate what we had, and we all mentioned how we had already talked about this one.

It is you who suggest that it was us who perpetrated THIS act. But it wasn't. Why do you attempt to distract away from the real attackers? Equating the two is fine, but saying "We already know who perpetrated this attack" then posting that story doesn't just suggest, but implies that it was US forces in THIS attack.

It was not.

Are you serious?

US forces did not use WP in Fallujah?

Not that many people know about our use of white phosphorous there. I saw it on Democracy Now!, but it's rarely discussed otherwise. I believe Desh has posted about it, and was probably called a "retard" for it as usual.

They used it heavily in Fallujah. It is a war crime to use it, but apparently that has not stopped us!

Are you serious?

US forces did not use WP in Fallujah?
No, you moron. US forces did not burn the kid in the original story of this thread!

What part of, "Yes, we used White Phosphorous and that is very bad!" means, that I suggest we didn't use it?

I am saying, very clearly, and I'll type slowly because you seem to have lost all intelligence today.

THE. US. ARMED. FORCES. DID. NOT. PERPETRATE THIS ONE AS YOU DIRECTLY. IMPLY. IN. STATING. WE. KNOW. WHO. DID. THEN. POSTING. ABOUT. A. DIFFERENT. ATTACK.

with no timeline association.

Stating something like, "Look, we did something that was simlar" or "We did THIS and it was truly atrocious" would be acceptible, it is the direct implication that it was US forces that did this attack that I am pointing out as disingenuous.

Hmmm

Were you implying that I wasn't outraged about US troops killing innocent women and children?

I remember the beratings I took for the WP in fallugia.

When It turned out to be true there was no outrage just a moving on to the next subject.

Back