saw brokeback mountain tonight on HBO 4 star movie

best movie ever... no wonder holyrollers were pissed..

things i liked about the movie

1. first and foremost topping the list--they show jake naked they don't show frontal, but they show his chest, back and ass

but anyways there were also some parts that were really kinda hot... i wish i stared in that movie, but anyways

people like klaatu and other holyrollers dont' want to see this movie b/c it makes gay people appear human, they like to keep us down like we are subhuman, so when a movie like this comes along they get really ripped.

basically its almost as true life as it gets.... i guess you really couldn't be yourself back then if you were gay, so people got married and shit... i thought jake looked good til he pulled an adam and grew a stash, then i was kinda whatever but i was pulled in at that point.... anyways i don't want to ruin it for anyone who wants to see it, but it was really good. and could happen...

I don't really go to movies, and I have no interest in them so, I probably won't see this one. But from what I've heard, its another cookie cutter movie about forbidden love, only with the ghey.

Beefy everybody needs some forbidden love in their life... LOL... how's your forbidden love life going?? any new chicks in your hot tubs?

I'm having some severely fucked woman problems right now. But that doesn't make me want to go watch "Romeo and Julio". I'm simply not interested in these stories with or without the ghey. I'm surprised that anyone could be so "offended" by a movie. That's just lame.

I tried to watch Bore-Back Mountain but it was fricking so damned boring I couldn't stop from falling asleep.

In conclusion, it must be a gay thing.

I tried to watch Bore-Back Mountain but it was fricking so damned boring I couldn't stop from fallng asleep.

In conclusion, it must be a gay thing.

you are retarded.... are you for real?? i did get thrown off as time passed and they became older, and jake doesn't look good w/ a stash... though the make out scenes were pretty hot... did you watch the whole thing damo??

you are retarded.... are you for real?? i did get thrown off as time passed and they became older, and jake doesn't look good w/ a stash... though the make out scenes were pretty hot... did you watch the whole thing damo??
What part of it was so fricking boring I fell asleep means that I watched the whole thing? LOL. Really...

best movie ever... no wonder holyrollers were pissed..

things i liked about the movie

1. first and foremost topping the list--they show jake naked they don't show frontal, but they show his chest, back and ass

but anyways there were also some parts that were really kinda hot... i wish i stared in that movie, but anyways

people like klaatu and other holyrollers dont' want to see this movie b/c it makes gay people appear human, they like to keep us down like we are subhuman, so when a movie like this comes along they get really ripped.

People like Klaatu? Dawg... I dont care how many manly butts you lust over.... if playing with a mans tool is your thing... go for it.... just dont try to convince me that its normal.
The soft skin of a woman and her wonderful breats and cushy pussy is what gets my motor running....

Now... Best Movie Ever? And then you go on to say you normally hate movies.... I think that trumps your review...

Normal is average I suppose. Or perhaps the biological normal ?
Or perhaps just whatever views a particular poster has ;)
The old view of "I am normal so everyone not like me is abnormal" ?

"just dont try to convince me that its normal"

What is normal? Exactly what you are attracted to, without any variation?

Who cares? Who would want to be 100% "normal" anyway? Imagine, normal intelligence, normal job, normal car, normal whatever it is you think you have that is special to you... That would suck.

6 million Americans have Bi Polar disorder ..... does this mean it is Normal? 3% of the population is Mentally Handicapped.... would they be regarded as clincally normal?

But I will agree with USC... Biological Normal would be the correct way to look at it.

Back