saw brokeback mountain tonight on HBO 4 star movie

I was talking about that same feeling among men. Did you honestly think it was the "Best Movie Ever" as the originator titled it?

Boreback Monotonous was just another chick flick... Same story different way.

No I didn't think it was the best movie ever, but I thought it was a really good movie. And I can see how a gay person would think it was the best movie ever, because they are pretty much left out of romantic movies.

No I didn't think it was the best movie ever, but I thought it was a really good movie. And I can see how a gay person would think it was the best movie ever, because they are pretty much left out of romantic movies.
Hence my assertion, 'it must be a gay thing'.

Hence my assertion, 'it must be a gay thing'.

Ok, thinking it's the "best movie ever" might be a "gay thing", but not agreeing that the movie was a bore, is not a gay thing. I think a lot of heteros really enjoyed the movie and were moved by it. That's all I am saying.

It could also be just a subjective thing. I mean, I know people who think that The Matrix, or Weekend at Bernie's were the "best movie ever". And I have NO explanation for that, Lord knows.

Ok, thinking it's the "best movie ever" might be a "gay thing", but not agreeing that the movie was a bore, is not a gay thing. I think a lot of heteros really enjoyed the movie and were moved by it. That's all I am saying.

It could also be just a subjective thing. I mean, I know people who think that The Matrix, or Weekend at Bernie's were the "best movie ever". And I have NO explanation for that, Lord knows.
I actually don't expect people to think like I do and am not insulted by somebody who liked the movie. It really was extremely boring to me.

Back