Say no to cruel Yulin dog eating festival

Well, you're well known to be an idiot and a cunt, so I'll take that into account.

I prefer to take into account the fact that you have no proof that your father (if you even knew who he was) was ever in Thailand.

Care to address my question?

It's pretty obvious that you routinely defend the most vile, disgusting, sub-human behavior imaginable. Makes one wonder what kind of behavior you engage in yourself.

Can you elaborate on precisely what kind of behavior you "wonder" about Tom engaging in?

Can you elaborate on precisely what kind of behavior you "wonder" about Tom engaging in?

Use your imagination. The more disgusting the behavior (or more similar to your own) the more likely he engaged in it.

Quite extraordinary, I've been called a cunt by both PMP and SoMad today. Must be doing something right!!

Somad called you a "dog eater".

Somad has insinuated that you are something else, and seems reluctant to say so in plain English, doesn't he?

Somad called you a "dog eater".

Somad has insinuated that you are something else, and seems reluctant to say so in plain English, doesn't he?

I know damn well what he meant, he's just trying to walk it back now. Thai people are probably the most fussy eaters on the planet, with the possible exceptions of the Japanese and French. They would never eat dog, to say otherwise is the height of ignorance. Of course in China and Korea it's a different story, I doubt that there are many stray dogs in North Korea.

Last edited:
Get back on track

This is an important issue. It started off well for a few posts until rb60 jumped in and politicalized it which hijacked the thread.

rb60, get the fuck outta here, potty mouth.

This is an important issue. It started off well for a few posts until rb60 jumped in and politicalized it which hijacked the thread.

rb60, get the fuck outta here, potty mouth.

You mean until SoMad derailed it. This is indeed an important issue, using blowtorchs to kill dogs is sick beyond belief.

I prefer to take into account the fact that you have no proof that your father (if you even knew who he was) was ever in Thailand.

apparently everyone who goes to Thailand does horrible things.......his father who went to Thailand told him so..........

I am sorry but I just don't believe that garbage at all, oh and by the way that's pretty fucking racist as well. I worked in Bangkok in the 80s and got married there. Been married to the same woman for over 30 years and both my sons have first class honours in computer science and work in London. Not some mickey mouse degree in public administration. What is that exactly, do they teach you how to make sure the toilets are cleaned and have toilet paper?

My oldest son works for Cisco and goes over to Boston fairly regularly, in fact he just came back a couple of weeks ago. He will off to Tel Aviv next month.

Lying cunt.

Nobody believes you.

Your "sons" are more likely a couple of Ladyboys who work the sex-tourist hotels in Bangkok.

Poor Tom.

apparently everyone who goes to Thailand does horrible things.......his father who went to Thailand told him so..........

My dad got sent to Thailand by the US govt and he lived on a US military base where I can guarantee you that nothing horrible went on.

His good conduct medal confirmed that.

I know damn well what he meant, he's just trying to walk it back now. Thai people are probably the most fussy eaters on the planet, with the possible exceptions of the Japanese and French. They would never eat dog, to say otherwise is the height of ignorance. Of course in China and Korea it's a different story, I doubt that there are many stray dogs in North Korea.

I'm not walking anything back. I have nothing to walk back.

You are a lying piece of shit who provides cover for the worst scum on Earth, be it Trump, his family and his associates, or the cruel, uncivilized filth in Thailand who engage in exactly the kind of disgusting behavior I described, but which you deny for your own personal ego-driven reasons.

You are a vile and disgusting human being.

One can only wonder how many times you've eaten dog meat yourself.

Back