Say something good about a poster who has the opposite political view

I'll give Zap props for his tenacity regarding things of interest to him such as renewable energy. It's not easy to maintain this for a thing that is at odds for a real concern.

I can say something good about Zappy in that he hates Yurt........and I can say something good about Yurt in that he hates Zappy.......

I will say that most of the animal rights people I've encountered at rodeos and livestock shows have been some of the meanest people I've ever met. I'm sure there are some well intentioned ones out there but I specifically remember one lady infront of a small group of protesters yelling at me and my friends saying some pretty vile and hurtful things as we were walking past them towards a staging area. Many of them literally value an animal's life over a human's life.

As well they should because animals' lives are more valuable than many, if not most human lives.

In case it hasnt dawned on you get sugar-pie, humans by and large suck.

Greedy, dishonest, duplicitous, evil, cruel, violent, self interested, foulers of the earth and the environment.

Even many of the ones who, on the outside, appear to come across as "good people" often times really aren't.

As a whole, humans are more of a detriment to the world we occupy than they are a plus. Animals on the other hand, only do what nature intended them to do without being dishonest or deceitful or any of the myriad other sucky ass things humans so often are.

That you don't get any of that, speaks to your obvious naivete and youthful inexperience.

As well they should because animals' lives are more valuable than many, if not most human lives.

In case it hasnt dawned on you get sugar-pie, humans by and large suck.

Greedy, dishonest, duplicitous, evil, cruel, violent, self interested, foulers of the earth and the environment.

Even many of the ones who, on the outside, appear to come across as "good people" often times really aren't.

As a whole, humans are more of a detriment to the world we occupy than they are a plus. Animals on the other hand, only do what nature intended them to do without being dishonest or deceitful or any of the myriad other sucky ass things humans so often are.

That you don't get any of that, speaks to your obvious naivete and youthful inexperience.

You should off yourself and avoid the rush. :good4u:

Right somehow managed to get an engineering degree

I admire just how much of an asshole ILA is willing to become, and wish to learn and emulate him in the future. He is truly a master.

LR has managed to cultivate a sublime indifference and smug, condescending, I-am-above-it-all attitude that is extremely effective against his enemies.

Grind is awesome.

Annata knows a lot of stuff about middle eastern geopolitics.

Threedee is a dedicated never Trumper and will never surrender.

Tinfoil makes some interesting schizophrenic art.

Tom had an interesting perspective on things, really makes it clear just how different British Tories are from American conservatives.

Cawacko does awesome drunk posting.

The rest of you mostly resemble children running around with their tongues flailing and are mostly forgettable.

Even more proof you're horrible at this.

What a guille. :palm:

Screenshot_20170111_111911.jpg

Back