Say something good about a poster who has the opposite political view

norah.. don't let these old people tell you to watch some shitty show from like the 60's or something. It's garbage and not very good at all.

I will say that most of the animal rights people I've encountered at rodeos and livestock shows have been some of the meanest people I've ever met. I'm sure there are some well intentioned ones out there but I specifically remember one lady infront of a small group of protesters yelling at me and my friends saying some pretty vile and hurtful things as we were walking past them towards a staging area. Many of them literally value an animal's life over a human's life.

Also what do you mean when you said "by her lights that is"?
it means " from her point of view.". Ellie May was no activist. She was was just a sweet lady who loved critters and couldn't stand to see one harmed.

Leaning Right told me it was Bug Tussle, I had to look that up on Google Maps. Just couldn't believe that was really existed.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk
the Ozarks is a region located I SW Missouri and NW Arkansas. Branson, MO is probably the most well known City in the region. It has pretty much displaced Nashville as the country music capital of America. It's an absolutely gorgeous region of hills, lakes and old growth forest.

By not banning you from this thread I gave you the chance to show that you're more than a lump of decaying flesh and can actually see good in others who disagree with you, but you failed.
I like evince. I think it's highly entertaining watching psycho meltdowns.

the Ozarks is a region located I SW Missouri and NW Arkansas. Branson, MO is probably the most well known City in the region. It has pretty much displaced Nashville as the country music capital of America. It's an absolutely gorgeous region of hills, lakes and old growth forest.
Yes I have heard of the Ozarks, but Bug Tussle wtf??

Yes I have heard of the Ozarks, but Bug Tussle wtf??

Bugtussle and Bug Tussle may refer to a community in the United States:
Bug Tussle, Alabama (rural district)
Bugtussle, Kentucky (rural district)
Bugtussle, Oklahoma (unincorporated community)
Bug Tussle, Texas (rural district)

AND

Granny frequently mentions that she was born and raised around Limestone, Tennessee, near Greeneville, but the state from which the Clampetts move to California is never revealed. Although it is mentioned in several episodes they are from the Ozarks, there are various, sometimes conflicting, clues found in certain episodes, but most lean towards southern Missouri or northern Arkansas.
In season one, episode 8 "Jethro Goes to School", Jethro is said to have graduated from Oxford, and shown driving by a sign that says "Leaving Oxford, Arkansas", which is in northern Arkansas.
In season five, episode 17, it is claimed that they come from the town of "Bug Tussle" in an unspecified state.
In season eight, episode 3, the Clampetts visit Silver Dollar City, which is said to be near their home. The real Silver Dollar City is an amusement park city located in Taney County, Missouri, and was open at the time of the shows airing (and parts of the episode were filmed there).
In season eight, episode 8 "Manhattan Hillbillies", Granny states they are from Taney County.

Last edited:
Back