Scott Ritter is a hero

I challenge you mostly useless MotherFuckers to listen to all of this and not be moved.

You are not actually dead...I have faith in you.

Scott Ritter was removed from a plane in the USA, preventing him from flying to Russia for SPIEF 2024.“The US government removed me from the flight and confiscated my passport. This time I am not flying to any Russia. The State Department seized my passport. So no, I'm not flying. “I’m fine, just annoyed,” a former Marine intelligence officer told RT.

BREAKING: US State Department Forced Scott Ritter Off Plane to Russia, Confiscated His PassportScott Ritter: “As I was boarding my flight out of New York, I was pulled aside by three CBP officers, who seized my passport. When asked why, they said orders of the State Department. No further information was provided."

Judge Nap today says that he is not going to Russia, but does not explain why, which I am not real thrilled about.

This could have happened to Tucker Carlson.......
Tucker lucked out........Don't think he could do it again.

I've read or watched Ritter on the Ukraine/Russian war........

His position on what is happening is similar to Gonzalo Lira an American vidographer who was imprisoned in Ukraine and died in prison.

This could have happened to Tucker Carlson.......
Tucker lucked out........Don't think he could do it again.

I've read or watched Ritter on the Ukraine/Russian war........

His position on what is happening is similar to Gonzalo Lira an American vidographer who was imprisoned in Ukraine and died in prison.
Russia and China are sure to read this as a signal of fear from the children of Washington.

America now routinely violates even the most cherished values and beliefs of Old America, the one that was founded in 1776...as the Chinese and Russians constantly point out. America has become malignant and deranged, abusing even its own citizens.

Buckle Up.

The majority of the world lead by China and Russia is preparing to kick us in the balls, and Man, we sure earned it.

"I am telling you right now, we are going to Russia"

"They dont get to shut this down"

"This is too damn important"

PATRIOT RITTER

"The State Department does not get to win"

"The Russian Government is 100% behind this project"

"The American people are losing"

Back