Scott Ritter is a hero

Re the Swamp: "They dont want to debate you, they want to kill you"

"You cant live your life in fear, they win if you do that"

hBmBeDUHOgy9yf3CilC-WlhtBPBv8nPFd53jYyGHkaK-PffhYM6dwIurxBTJpRqM067wQ_wCGJ8jaD2yh6BvSYY5nkXKRXLY_8kT52mvXq_meVOJ7D5_kPol4ytP8xTzUBRE3v9ifssIEg2N-Sk7Unk4TSYY

The Regime tells lies about the enemies they create....such as Hamas and Russia......and then when we point out their lies they come after us claiming that we are giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Cute....and how so very Dark Age.

The recent raid carried out on the New York home of former UN weapons inspector Scott Ritter was another chapter in the US government's harassment campaign against him and his family, he told Sputnik.
"It's a fishing expedition. It's harassment," Ritter told Radio Sputnik's Critical Hour on Thursday, noting that the US government's end goal is to discredit him in the eyes of the public as he continually works to shed light on US policy.
Within the more than two dozen boxes that were carried out of Ritter's home were documents that substantiated his findings that Iraq never had weapons of mass destruction, a key claim that encouraged the US to undertake its invasion of the Middle Eastern nation in 2003.
"This is the archive that backs up my allegations, my assertions that Iraq didn't have weapons of mass destruction, that the US policies ... that accused Iraq of such were premised on a lie. It's an archive that I was relying upon to write a book that's in draft form right now, and they seized that archive," Ritter told show hosts Dr. Wilmer Leon and Garland Nixon, adding that the confiscation of those documents were out of the scope of the search warrant.

I would not be shocked to get told that the Regime decided to take Scott off the board when he addressed Chechen forces at their base earlier this year (March?). Larry Johnson says that Scott is in denial, he says he did nothing wrong and this will blow over. Larry says no way. Larry also expects the Regime to come for him soon.

Still Talking: "This facade of democracy we call the United States of America is little more than a war machine".

I would not be shocked to get told that the Regime decided to take Scott off the board when he addressed Chechen forces at their base earlier this year (March?). Larry Johnson says that Scott is in denial, he says he did nothing wrong and this will blow over. Larry says no way. Larry also expects the Regime to come for him soon.
Our ruling class wants Ritter in a cage. Scott will most likely go bankrupt defending his opposition to the war machine.

Our ruling class wants Ritter in a cage. Scott will most likely go bankrupt defending his opposition to the war machine.
He has very limited financials means....if he gets the kind of lawyers he needs to make things hard on the Regime it will be all by donations. Judge Nap has talked a little about this. The goal is to close his mouth and stop his embarrassing for the Regime trips to Russia

Back