Scott Ritter is a hero

He has very limited financials means....if he gets the kind of lawyers he needs to make things hard on the Regime it will be all by donations. Judge Nap has talked a little about this. The goal is to close his mouth and stop his embarrassing for the Regime trips to Russia
Empire insists on removing thorns from their rose. Ritter refused to shut his mouth the first time the US put him in a cage.

Empire insists on removing thorns from their rose. Ritter refused to shut his mouth the first time the US put him in a cage.
Ringing him up on pedeophila charges something like a decade ago did not work at all....the Regime is going to have to go all the way.

Dont be shocked if he ends up dead soon....the CIA specializes in killing people.

Ringing him up on pedeophila charges something like a decade ago did not work at all....the Regime is going to have to go all the way.

Dont be shocked if he ends up dead soon....the CIA specializes in killing people.
We are all witness to what our ruling class tried to do to Trump on live TV.

I demand to be added to the massive new piles of bodies....every breath of this life will be as a Free Man.

The UK is not a revolutionary nation like the US. Our overlords know they can't stop the upcoming revolt.
Americans are in the main ignorant cowards, and the men have failed to step up for my entire life which runs over 60 years.

This son of a bitch is going down......HARD.

Americans are in the main ignorant cowards, and the men have failed to step up for my entire life which runs over 60 years.

You are in front of the curve. History tells us society needs time to catch up. The global economy is run on debt. More foreclosures are already in the pipeline. The middle class will be hit hard once again.

You are in front of the curve. History tells us society needs time to catch up. The global economy is run on debt. More foreclosures are already in the pipeline. The middle class will be hit hard once again.
A huge portion of the American people are already enslaved....they think as they are told and they do as they are told.....most of the rest will be soon.....they are cowards.

I am not going....add me to the piles of bodies.

The American people are almost to the last person without courage.

This son of a bitch is going down....as the Greeks knew without courage we can build nothing.

A huge portion of the American people are already enslaved....they think as they are told and they do as they are told.....most of the rest will be soon.....they are cowards.

I am not going....add me to the piles of bodies.
Zoomers will be forced to do what boomers ran away from. The middle class is codependent on the war machine. Ask me how I know.

Zoomers will be forced to do what boomers ran away from. The middle class is codependent on the war machine. Ask me how I know.
The overlords used SARS-COV2 which they created to abuse us, which we allowed, and now that we know what they did there have been zero consequences for the demonic who did it to us.

It is already too late to save ourselves.

They demanded that we inject our kids with poison, which had no possible upside at all...and most people did it.

Its all over folks.

Poor Steve

wmZEBX.gif

The overlords used SARS-COV2 which they created to abuse us, which we allowed, and now that we know what they did there have been zero consequences for the demonic who did it to us.

It is already too late to save ourselves.
You refuse to see the difference in the upward mobility of boomers and zoomers. Young folk are trying to avoid blood on their hands. It will be interesting to see how they manage in the upcoming revolt.

You refuse to see the difference in the upward mobility of boomers and zoomers. Young folk are trying to avoid blood on their hands. It will be interesting to see how they manage in the upcoming revolt.
They are in the main idiots...the schools were ruined long ago.

And they are fragile....they were made that way on purpose.

They dont have the means to revolt.

Watch how hard he needs to stretch to be optimistic that America can still be saved:

“We Need to Reclaim Our Republic and End Our Damn Empire”​

Back