Scott Ritter is a hero

They are in the main idiots...the schools were ruined long ago.

And they are fragile....they were made that way on purpose.

They dont have the means to revolt.
You own a Wolf stove and don't understand the desperation of hunger.

Also the young men of today have almost never seen quality men, men of honor, men who fight for what is right. And they have refused to learn of the dead men who where quality....they know nothing about that.

Having never seen or heard of the men of quality is is almost impossible for them to measure up.

My lodestar was a grandpa, a farmer, a great man of few words.....born 1898 if I recall....at least I had one.

Very few men of today had any.

You prove my point. Zoomers have no other option than revolt.
The masses will continue their long march to the chains that have been built for them by the New Slavers.....if the American people were going to choose freedom we would have revolted several decades ago.

Now it is too late.

Scott recently talked about how his daughter was almost kicked out of her masters program at Georgetown, which she had essentially finished, because she went with Scott to Russia.....he should have known what was coming.

The FBI has accused me of behaving as a foreign agent operating in violation of the Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA). They focused on an article I published on my Substack on February 28, 2023. They claim I was directed by Russia to publish this article. This is absurd. I did meet with Russian officials at the Russian Embassy on February 20, where I briefed them on travel I was planning conducting in Russia in the coming months. The purpose of this briefing was to make sure the Russian government did not misconstrue my trip as a cover for espionage—I was, after all, a former intelligence officer with a history of work in the former Soviet Union.I also spoke in depth about the importance of this trip as a means to empower myself with the knowledge and information necessary to combat the problem of Russophobia in America today.I informed the Russian officials that I planned on addressing Russophobia in my writing and talks.The FBI is under the impression that, in pursuing this topic, I was somehow being directed and/or controlled by the Russian government.I would direct their, and the broader audience, direction to an article I published in Consortium News on February 14, 2023–six days before the Russian Embassy meeting.Read my admonitions about the dangers of Russophobia as it relates to the possibility of nuclear war.And decide for yourself whether my feelings came from the heart of a patriotic American concerned about the direction the country he loves was taking, or an agent of the Russian government, acting on their instructions to unduly influence the minds of an unwitting American public.

Scott is wildly naive....he says that they are looking for something on/in his electronics that allowed him to convertly outside of their years of constantly watching him communicate with the Russians. He said basically "I am not worried, it never happened".

The CIA and their ilk routinely plant false evidence on their marks computers/electronics.

Says that over 40 agents showed up at his house.

If you want to know who to follow I recommend paying close attention to who the Regime hates the most.

Scott is high on that list.

Back