Scumbag Misogyny Masquerading As Comedy

It's cool.

Anyway's, I still think rape jokes can be funny. Just like every other kind of joke.

Of course you think that. YOu can't even imagine how she felt in a room full of men when he was saying, wouldn't it be funny if five guys just started raping her right now?

I can imagine how she felt. Some men can too. But you cannot. It's nothing for you to brag about.

Of course you think that. YOu can't even imagine how she felt in a room full of men when he was saying, wouldn't it be funny if five guys just started raping her right now?

I can imagine how she felt. Some men can too. But you cannot. It's nothing for you to brag about.

No such thing as a 'war on women', btw....

You assume too much. A: You assume I don't know how she feels, and B: you assume I'd care how someone else feels.

Ooh, Dixie's being a douchebag again?

That always makes for a good laugh...which thread is it?

Oh this is a classic Zap:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?42307-Boycott-the-Left!&p=1034278#post1034278

Am I naive? I actually expect better from him? I had not seen him say anything like that before? But then I am not sure, I have been gone from here for extended periods, and also, I can't say i read all his posts. I mean, certain people you know revel in that, but I didn't know it was his thing. So now I know!

Back