Scumbag Misogyny Masquerading As Comedy

Super. I hear there was an episode on Family Guy where a dog gets run over several times by a car and totally mutilated. Is it safe to assume that animal brutality and death are uproariously funny now, at least to your generation?

Death yes, that's funny as hell. Always has been.

No, I've been pretty specific. And to you, these are all a laugh-riot. 'Generational'. Right?
I don't think animal cruelty is funny, no. But I'm not going to get all butt-hurt over someone making a joke out of it. I guess I'm just more tolerant of peoples sense of humor.

I don't think animal cruelty is funny, no. But I'm not going to get all butt-hurt over someone making a joke out of it. I guess I'm just more tolerant of peoples sense of humor.

Butt-hurt? No, no, no - no one's insinuating that you should experience any compassion over another's pain, especially if it's funny to you.

Tolerance of Tosh's 'humour' about rape is no stretch at all for you, since you, too, think it's funny.

Butt-hurt? No, no, no - no one's insinuating that you should experience any compassion over another's pain, especially if it's funny to you.

Tolerance of Tosh's 'humour' about rape is no stretch at all for you, since you, too, think it's funny.

Laughing at something =/= not having compassion. I have loads of it. But I also have a hearty laugh for anything that I think is funny.

Back