Scumbag Misogyny Masquerading As Comedy

I hear rape with a razor blade is really funny to inbred white trash scumbag 50-something males. :D

How is fucking yourself "rape"; because I don't believe that anyone mentioned anyone being raped by a razor blade, but you do live in your own world and hear things that others don't. :D

Is it a joke? Then sure, it can be funny.

You seem to to think that a joke=reality. It doesn't. That's why it's a joke.

The Liberal Left Moonbats thought this was Police Brutality; but a lot of people found it funnier then hell.

Here's the Star Wars version:

\

Here's the MC Hammer remix:

Last edited:
I purposely started it here because I anticipate some 'friction' in the discussion. Was that an erroneous assumption and move on my part?

The war zone is for purposeful attack threads against other members, or if the mods think that was the intention of a thread, they will move it here.

What billy was trying to say is that this a legitimate topic for whatever forum you feel appropriate. Clearly you thought War Zone, and I don't blame you, Tosh is a disgrace.
The only downside to the war zone is the lack of traffic here, since half of the threads are either about yurt, or started by yurt, and no one gives a shit.

The war zone is for purposeful attack threads against other members, or if the mods think that was the intention of a thread, they will move it here.

What billy was trying to say is that this a legitimate topic for whatever forum you feel appropriate. Clearly you thought War Zone, and I don't blame you, Tosh is a disgrace.
The only downside to the war zone is the lack of traffic here, since half of the threads are either about yurt, or started by yurt, and no one gives a shit.

Thanks for the info. Billy made a lot of thought-provoking posts here, and honestly, since I mostly utilize the 'today's posts' function, I figured others did, too, and it would get plenty of traffic, but maybe not? :(

Thanks for the info. Billy made a lot of thought-provoking posts here, and honestly, since I mostly utilize the 'today's posts' function, I figured others did, too, and it would get plenty of traffic, but maybe not? :(

Let's see. Billy will likely move it if you ask him, when he has time.

Context and audience matters.

That's all there is too it.

Laughter has long thought to be an evolutionary trait we developed to deal with stress and anxiety. Taking things that normally would be abhorent and making them into something to be laughed at can be a coping mechanism.

There are very few jokes out there, other than lame ones that someone like tom tells, where someone isn't offended.

Watch this, patrice oneal about rape jokes:

Context and audience matters.

That's all there is too it.

Laughter has long thought to be an evolutionary trait we developed to deal with stress and anxiety. Taking things that normally would be abhorent and making them into something to be laughed at can be a coping mechanism.

There are very few jokes out there, other than lame ones that someone like tom tells, where someone isn't offended.

Watch this, patrice oneal about rape jokes:

The donkey punch! HAHAHAHAHA! Oh god!

Oh my bad on this, I thought you were threatening to move this to the war zone, I didn't notice Bijou had started it here. I apologize.

Yeah, I was going to say... Um. He was saying it didn't belong there. Misogyny actually could pretty easily fit right in the General Politics area, IMO... It actually is a political issue.

And no. I didn't find the joke that funny.

That's fine, but what about Tosh? Was he 'funny' that night, suggesting five guys rape that woman? Does that get a mild chuckle?

I didn't see it. But I doubt it, it kind of reminds me of that dude who played Kramer. It sounds like a stupid plan to get a heckler to shut up.

I think Tosh is most funny on his TV show Tosh.o

Wherever you guys think it belongs is fine with me. I started it in the war zone because I figured it might get heated; I wasn't up to speed on the real purpose for the war zone being for personal attacks....anyway, it's all good...

I didn't see it. But I doubt it, it kind of reminds me of that dude who played Kramer. It sounds like a stupid plan to get a heckler to shut up.

I think Tosh is most funny on his TV show Tosh.o

Until this incident, I didn't even know the guy had a TV show. Of course, I'll be sure not to watch it now....

Matter in what way? Ratings? Believe me, it won't be long before this guy's star fades. His TV show's days are numbered. Whether I watch it or not.

He's going on his 4th or 5th season. And considering his core audience, I doubt they're going to care.

It's frickin' funny. That's all I can say. I didn't even know he did standup. I thought he was an internet phenom who got a TV show out of it...

Back