SEC

On the AP poll there are 5 SEC teams in the top 10.

Half of the best in the nation from one conference.

Of course, that will definitaly change this weekend, since two of them play each other.

I am depending on your LSU Tigers to kick the shit out of that cow college.

Ok, now the SEC has 4 of the top 10 in both the AP and Coaches polls.

It was an excellent weekend. Bama slaughtered the hogs, and both auburn and tennessee lost.

Add to that a successful weekend antiquing. We got a book of speeches edited by William Jennings Bryan published in 1906 for a mere $3. My wife found 2 pieces of costume jewelry that are worth between $100 and $200 each, and we paid $4.50 each for them.

Also got to wander down to the pond and fish a little. Didn't catch anything worth keeping, but it was relaxing.

3 in the top 5 as LSU moved up one to 5 after beating Auburn at their place.
Been about 8yrs since we've got that done.

Yep, I was smiling up a storm when I saw that game.

Next week we will have one less in the top 10. Bama goes to GA this saturday. I am hopeful but not willing to bet any money. Knowshon is one helluva back.

but you guys have that studd linebacker #25 and some speed at safety,
It wouldn't be a giant upset to beat them.

Whatever Top. It would be a giant effing upset if we beat Georgia. I'm hoping that we will, but it certainly is a hope rather than an expectation.

We have talent, thats for sure. And next year we will be a force to be reckoned with.

But this year we are very young and very inexperienced.

We will see what we do. I think Knowshon is the best back in college football right now. I also think GA is the best team this year. USC hasn't played anyone of sufficient caliber yet.

I'm betting we win against LSU by a greater margin than we do against GA. (or lose by a smaller margin)

You'll get pounded by LSU and so will GA.
Charles Scott is the best back in the country, look what he did to Auburn

Yeah, I saw ya'll have to make a come back.

The difference between us and Auburn is our offense will score.

Hell judging by Saturday, our defense might score!

Can't wait to see what happens this weekend.

I think the secondary can give Stafford problems. The trouble will be stopping Moreno.

But then, no one has been able to stop Mt Cody without double and triple teaming him. That leaves the D line out numbering the O line.

Just found out GA is rolling out their black uniforms.

They seem to use that when they face a tough opponent. They haven't done it but a few times in the last few years. And they won every time.

Saturday could be a tough game.

It wouldn't be a big upset. GA is only 7 points fav
You little boys need to come to grips with SABAN IS A FOOTBALL GOD!!!

It wouldn't be a big upset. GA is only 7 points fav
You little boys need to come to grips with SABAN IS A FOOTBALL GOD!!!

I've been a fan of Saban since he went to LSU.

I know the man can work miracles. I was just expecting us to slap everybody around next year. Lotta freshmen out on the field now.

But we have looked good so far. If we beat GA then we are heading to the top.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

31-0 at halftime!! We are now the #2 time in the nation!!!

How in the hell can the coaches poll have LSU ranked higher than Bama? Yesterday the Bayou Tigers beat an unranked 1-2 team by only 10 pointsand did it at home (supposedly one of the tough places to play). Alabama smacked the #3 team down by 11, and did it in one of the worst places to be a visiting team. Nah, thats just ridiculous.

And why is USC ranked above GA? GA got beaten by a top 10 team, while USC was spanked by an unranked team with a losing record.

I guess we will see what that freshman QB will do against our D on Nov 8th.

AP voters use the games and their pals, bama is properly ranked #4 in the coaches poll.
We whupped Auburn last week in case you forgot. And we've won 2 championships since you were even relevant.
You beat an obviously overranked GA team but struggled to beat tulane.

Back