SEC

AP voters use the games and their pals, bama is properly ranked #4 in the coaches poll.
We whupped Auburn last week in case you forgot. And we've won 2 championships since you were even relevant.
You beat an obviously overranked GA team but struggled to beat tulane.

Whupped auburn? Is that what you called it? Hmmm, must've been a different game than I saw. I saw the one where LSU had to come from behind to win. And this was a win against a team that couldn't score a touchdown against Mississippi State. And we both know MSU got blown out by GaTech and LA-Tech. Yep, they are a real powerhouse.

Yeah, you have won two championships. Congrats.

But the topic is the POLLS. Not history. We beat a top team like a redheaded stepchild. And you beat a nobody who has only won a single game all year.

Thats what counts, not what happened last year or the year before.

Whupped auburn? Is that what you called it? Hmmm, must've been a different game than I saw. I saw the one where LSU had to come from behind to win. And this was a win against a team that couldn't score a touchdown against Mississippi State. And we both know MSU got blown out by GaTech and LA-Tech. Yep, they are a real powerhouse.

Yeah, you have won two championships. Congrats.

But the topic is the POLLS. Not history. We beat a top team like a redheaded stepchild. And you beat a nobody who has only won a single game all year.

Thats what counts, not what happened last year or the year before.

you beat an overranked team who's claim to faim was beating Hawaii.
The coaches vs toe fu eating sports writers. I'll take the coaches as far as more knowledgeable.

PS when's the last time you beat Auburn in Auburn?

Are we talking about the Polls or about history?

How many national championships does LSU have? How many SEC championships?

Speaking of over-rated, LSU has beaten who? How many ranked teams again? Thats right, you beat one. And they almost lost to Miss State.

2 things
1 did I not say Saban was a football god
2 we are both likely to lose before we play each other

Let's enjoy the ride while it last
Roll tide
Go tigers

2 things
1 did I not say Saban was a football god
2 we are both likely to lose before we play each other

Let's enjoy the ride while it last
Roll tide
Go tigers

Works for me

ROLL TIDE!
geaux Tigers

OMG! Tops, what happened to LSU?

The first decent team they play and they get beat like a rented mule?

Wow, now that was ugly.

OMG! Tops, what happened to LSU?

The first decent team they play and they get beat like a rented mule?

Wow, now that was ugly.
This is no lie! 51 to 21 and LSU could only manage 7 points a quarter for the last three after having been shut the FUCK OUT to the tune of 17 nil of the first quarter. And by a next ten team and not a top ten team. Wow how does that happen when SABAN IS A FOOTBALL GOD?

Last edited:
This is no lie! 51 to 21 and LSU could only manage 7 points a quarter for the last three after having been shut the FUCK OUT to the tune of 17 nil of the first quarter. And by a next ten team and not a top ten team. Wow how does that happen when SABAN IS A FOOTBALL GOD?

Saban is indeed a football god. But Saban is the head coach at the Univ of Alabama.

Les Miles is the coach at LSU.

It was ugly and it does happen to all teams eventually.
I don't think it will be our last loss, obviously we couldn't match up with 3 sub 4.3 guys.
We'll see maybe if Bama can you don't play the gators every year.

It was ugly and it does happen to all teams eventually.
I don't think it will be our last loss, obviously we couldn't match up with 3 sub 4.3 guys.
We'll see maybe if Bama can you don't play the gators every year.

Well, we were told that Clemson's speed was going to be too much for us.

We were told that Georgia's speed and QB were going to be too much for us.

I guess we can only hope that Florida makes it into the SEC Championship, then we can see about what they can do against us.

Clemson or Ga aren't close to the Gators

Top, say what you want or what makes you feel better. But the only team LSU defeated with a winning record was Auburn (App State doesn't count), and auburn is now 2-4 for the season.

So Clemson at 3-3 has a better record than anyone LSU beat.

I have no problem with FL. I look forward to seeing them in the SEC Championship. That is, IF they beat Georgia.

What the hell is up with the pollsters and USC?

They are now ranked #4 in the Coaches Poll and #5 in the BCS?

They got their ass smacked by a nobody and they are ranked behind only the top 4 teams? WTF is that about?

GA lost to a ranked team (#2 in the polls now) and they are ranked #7?

Top, what was that about us beating an "over-rated Georgia team"?

I believe you said their only claim to fame was beating Hawaii?

I guess they had a little more than you thought, huh? At least enough to blow LSU away.

Back