SEC

The Big 12 is without question the best conference this year. They shall go 7-0, well maybe 6-1.... haven't yet decided if I want to let Misery win.

oh, almost forgot... USC does indeed suck... bunch of over rated little twits. A team of blind, deaf, mute midget junior high girls could beat them.

I think it's pretty obvious that the Pac 10 is the best conference this year. It's such a shame there's no play off. Can you imagine Florida vs USC? Instead were going to get to watch a mediocre Ohio State team beat Texas and a great Florida team annihalate OK.

Florida could hardly stop Bama's offense. OK has a better line and a far better offense.

Should be a high scoring affair. Florida 42, OK 45

Say WHAT?

Hell I"m no apologist for the SEC but Alabama has the best offensive line in all of division IA.

OK has a very good offense and an, at best, mediocre defense.

It will be a high scoring affair all right.....but more like Fl 42 OK 17.

OK is not in the same league as Florida and USC.

yeah, she totally can't hear you man... I sent her back to the kitchen.... she has not dared return to the thread.

;)

Oh I see you were talking shit about me when I wasn't around, to show off in front of your buddies. I bet you thought I'd never see this huh?

you are seriously smoking crack.

Missouri will beat Northwestern easily (Missou got lucky and should have lost)
Oklahoma State will trounce Oregon (Oregon trounced OK State)
Kansas will knock off Minnesota (Kansas beat Minnesotta, whoop de do)
Nebraska will hammer Clemson (Nebraska played a tough game)
Texas Tech over Ole Miss (TT is currently losing to Ole Miss a 4 loss team)
Texas over Ohio State (Go Bucks!)
Oklahoma over Florida (OK is going to get stomped.)

Florida barely handled Bamas offense. No way do they slow down Oklahoma.

Side note.... Penn State is also going to knock off USC.... who to date has played no one.

see comments above in red.

Big 12 ahh little 12 Texas tech is getting an SEC asswhoppin
Big 12 not even close to the sec. Superfreak is a gay stalker what would he know about football.

The SEC has looked awesome in the bowl games.

Except for my Tide. They suck! 21 points by Utah and Bama manages a field goal and a punt return for a TD. Our defense hasn't stopped them and our offense hasn't scored.

Saban better be doing some serious talking at halftime.

Mott says....

"If you look at the Sagarin predictor ratings and you adjust them with correction factor for defensive quality, The Big 12 teams drop off the map.

So that's why I think these are the 5 best teams in College

#1 Florida - should be a great game... OK wins 45-42
#2 USC - prolific defense gave up 24 points, but O looked good.... Win
#3 Penn St - prolific defense gave up 31 points..... LOST
#4 Alabama - prolific defense gave up 31 points..... LOST
#5 Ohio St - prolific defense gave up 24 points.... LOST

Mott says....

"If you look at the Sagarin predictor ratings and you adjust them with correction factor for defensive quality, The Big 12 teams drop off the map.

So that's why I think these are the 5 best teams in College

#1 Florida - should be a great game... OK wins 45-42
#2 USC - prolific defense gave up 24 points, but O looked good.... Win
#3 Penn St - prolific defense gave up 31 points..... LOST
#4 Alabama - prolific defense gave up 31 points..... LOST
#5 Ohio St - prolific defense gave up 24 points.... LOST

Nope, looks like the gators were too much for OK.

Killer Defense made the game. And Oklahoma could score against a top SEC defense.

I think this also shoots down the idea that Tebow is the 4th best QB in the country.

I am also glad that Percy Harvin wasn't healthy enough to play against us in the SEC Championship. He was pure hell last night.

Nope, looks like the gators were too much for OK.

Killer Defense made the game. And Oklahoma could score against a top SEC defense.

I think this also shoots down the idea that Tebow is the 4th best QB in the country.

Hats off to Gators, they played a great game. But OK play calling had a lot to do with the loss. They moved up and down the field on the Gator D then slowed down and ran the ball four times inside the five...AFTER Florida brought in extra help on the D line. Stupid decision.

Still, great game. 17-14 until that friggin incredible pick. That took the wind out of the sails of OK. That Harvin kid is a phenom. Tough, quick, great hands. Whenever he decides to go pro.... some team is going to have a hell of pick.

I guess the Big 12 offenses ain't what they claimed!

and the Big 12 DEFENSE? The one that everyone said didn't exist? I don't recall Florida crushing OK as some predicted. I also don't recall FL putting up a lot of points. OK defense came to play.

Texas lost 1 game on a last second miracle play. Ohio slow got ass raped by USC and lost to Penn state and Texas. And despite coming close they are way better than Ohio slow.

Texas lost 1 game on a last second miracle play. Ohio slow got ass raped by USC and lost to Penn state and Texas. And despite coming close they are way better than Ohio slow.

They didn't exactly show that on the field. Ohio State proved my point. The Big 12 was over rated this year.

BTW, I bet 3 games against the spread on the Big 12 and won all 3. I bet on Florida, OSU and Oregon. :p

SEC wasn't nearly as good as they were last year but we don't have a tournament to prove that, unfortunately.

Well the SEC will never completely have my respect until they show they can play the game outside of their back yard.

lol THAT'S first class crying

the whole world knows the SEC dominates but crying buckeyes need their towels.

Back