Sex offender---NUTS

doniston

Aint I a cutie? HEH HEH
This just in. a Catolic priest (doesn't matter, and isn't relevant) will have to register as a sex offender because he jogged naked arround a highschool track (when no children were present. ) This is why the law needs to be refined. It has nothing to do with sex Nudity is not sexual, only actions are.

The problem don is that it IS considered sexual by many on the far right.
Not really. On the radio shows they are talking about that bike race in Boulder where all the participants are nude, etc.

It seems that even the nutjob religious nuts are in agreement that this guy shouldn't be labelled as a sex offender considering he was not attempting to be seen while doing this.

This just in. a Catolic priest (doesn't matter, and isn't relevant) will have to register as a sex offender because he jogged naked arround a highschool track (when no children were present. ) This is why the law needs to be refined. It has nothing to do with sex Nudity is not sexual, only actions are.

That can't be comfortable?

Sorry, but "WHAT"???? what can't be comfortable?

Jogging naked around a track? I have no problem if the dude wants to be naked, that's his thing. But as a guy gravity is involved and I just can't imagine running naked feels all that good.

Jogging naked around a track? I have no problem if the dude wants to be naked, that's his thing. But as a guy gravity is involved and I just can't imagine running naked feels all that good.

You should try it some time. I have and weather permitting, I am far more comfortable nude, than when clothed, and in my own home, I am very often naked. (I live alone)------and cover up all the mirrors HEH HEH

You should try it some time. I have and weather permitting, I am far more comfortable nude, than when clothed, and in my own home, I am very often naked. (I live alone)------and cover up all the mirrors HEH HEH

Again, that's fine. I have no problem with it. But when you run your Johnson is bouncing all over the place. For physical activities I like to give him a little support.

Well I would think those biking shorts would be painful as well....

Running around nude...Well even if people might not see me animals might and don't want PETA on my ass.

This is an absolutely disgusting thread. And old man describing in detail, how he runs around naked, and how his penis feels when he does.

Ech.

Talk about creepy and low class.

Back