Sex offender---NUTS

A common problem with old men Darla. Hope I manage to aviod the dirty old man syndrome. I see so many others with it.

Of course it might be caused by living with old women ?
I dunno, I only know it is a pretty common occurance.

This is an absolutely disgusting thread. And old man describing in detail, how he runs around naked, and how his penis feels when he does.

Ech.

Talk about creepy and low class.
Notice it was you again who mentioned penises, not I, I was speaking of nudity. It's just another example of your sluttiness You have a great imagination.---- apparently no morals, but lots of imagination. "poor Baby"

Last edited:
A common problem with old men Darla. Hope I manage to aviod the dirty old man syndrome. I see so many others with it.

Of course it might be caused by living with old women ?
I dunno, I only know it is a pretty common occurance.

I think this guy lives alone. He's that creepy old perv on the block, looking out his window and obsessing over the young "sluts". tsk tsking away his days, with one hand on the curtains and one hand down his pants...that's when he's wearing pants.

I think this guy lives alone. He's that creepy old perv on the block, looking out his window and obsessing over the young "sluts". tsk tsking away his days, with one hand on the curtains and one hand down his pants...that's when he's wearing pants.
Like I said----you have a very slutty imagination. That wouldn't be so bad if you weren't such a hypocrite.

"Poor baby"

I guess the difference between an old man and a dirty old man is the the old man has dirty thoughts but controls them and the dirty old man loses control ?
I think all men have dirty thoughts.
We are just that way .

This just in. a Catolic priest (doesn't matter, and isn't relevant) will have to register as a sex offender because he jogged naked arround a highschool track (when no children were present. ) This is why the law needs to be refined. It has nothing to do with sex Nudity is not sexual, only actions are.

A lot of people are labelled "sex offenders" for reasons that have nothing to do with sex.

Why don't we just make a "crime offender" registry, where everyone with a speeding ticket is presented?

A lot of people are labelled "sex offenders" for reasons that have nothing to do with sex.

Why don't we just make a "crime offender" registry, where everyone with a speeding ticket is presented?
We are getting there complete with DNA samples.

It's just beaurocrats out there trying to look like their doing something for the sake of doing it. The more people you put on the sex offender registry, the more people you've "caught', regardless of whether or not it was sensible to put them on the registry.

You can then use this information in your subsequent advertising campaigns for re-eleciton.

This just in. a Catolic priest (doesn't matter, and isn't relevant) will have to register as a sex offender because he jogged naked arround a highschool track (when no children were present. ) This is why the law needs to be refined. It has nothing to do with sex Nudity is not sexual, only actions are.

Jesus, what a creepy thing for you to so lightly dismiss this.

You don't go to a school and run around naked. I don't care if he didn't see any kids there. No MAN in their right mind does that. A public school ground is a place for kids. And this guy HAD to know there was a good possibility teenage girls could potentially see him.

There are plenty of OPTIONS for people who want to live a nudist lifestyle, that doesn't involve going to a SCHOOL.

What a fucked up thread.

You don't go to a school and run around naked. I don't care if he didn't see any kids there. No MAN in their right mind does that. A public school ground is a place for kids. And this guy HAD to know there was a good possibility teenage girls could potentially see him.

There are plenty of OPTIONS for people who want to live a nudist lifestyle, that doesn't involve going to a SCHOOL.

What a fucked up thread.
It was at 4:30 AM, no cars, nobody at all was present at the school. A cop approached and turned his light on the dude who immediately covered up. He was clearly not attempting to show himself to anybody. A little nutty perhaps, but not very sexual.

Less sexual even than the naked bike race, or naked skydiving groups that are constantly around.

Seriously, the guy is eccentric, but wasn't out to "get" anybody. He wanted to be eccentric in the dark and alone.

I wonder if research will "expose" any more eccentricites....

If I had seen the guy I would have called the cops on him since it was at a school.
And I am not a prude in such areas.
Just do not want such people around where children hang out.

What a fucked up thread.
So a teen-age girl happens to see him. SO WHAT. there is nothing indecent about the human body. Besides, there are often streakers at highschool games. But you have definitely answered my previous question about being prudish. I don't know if you have kids, but I bet if you had any you wouldn't have diapered or bathed them. It's not the thread that is screwed up, it is YOU.

Doing it at a school is the creepy part....Was he imagining chasing little girls or boys?
In my area we would beat the crap out of him before calling the cops.

but yes this is not as bad of a crime as actually molesting and the penalty should not be as severe. but he deserves keeping an eye on for some time.

What a fucked up thread.

He went to a running track (for the purpose of running) that happened to be in a school, and at a time whenver no children were present.

What a dumbass emo post.

So a teen-age girl happens to see him. SO WHAT. there is nothing indecent about the human body. Besides, there are often streakers at highschool games. But you have definitely answered my previous question about being prudish. I don't know if you have kids, but I bet if you had any you wouldn't have diapered or bathed them. It's not the thread that is screwed up, it is YOU.

Folks, I cannot believe what I am reading? The Diaper Don is a sponser of old men running around school tracks naked, and says So What? So, if it was my 13 year old girl who had to look at your johnson,. I would track you down and chop it off, like in that commercial for the ginzu, that is what? And it would not matter how much you begged, you would be skewered, and this time, not just cyberly? Folks this Diaper Don is more disturbed than I originally thought, I felt sorry for him, following me around like a shoe shine boy, with his obvious jealousy, butt, this shines a whole new light on his mental problems, which are severe even for a lib? At least the lib Beefy who has been following me around telling me about his lib mental problems in an attempt to garner some sympathy so I will not cyber-skewer him, only has problems with bugs and is not trying to get teenaged girls to look at his johnson?

He went to a running track (for the purpose of running) that happened to be in a school, and at a time whenver no children were present.

What a dumbass emo post.

Do not go running around my school track waiving your pee-wee, pee-wee, or you will not have it to enjoy your first lay with, capise?

So a teen-age girl happens to see him. SO WHAT. there is nothing indecent about the human body

Jesus christ you're a wierdo. If some old man ran around naked at our high school, in view of 13-year old girls he'd get his ass beat. Its not appropriate on school grounds, you dummy. I don't care what time of day it is.

Just, like its not appropriate to walk around naked in a kindergarten class room - even if you think no kids are around.

I wonder if research will "expose" any more eccentricites....

If I had seen the guy I would have called the cops on him since it was at a school.
And I am not a prude in such areas.
Just do not want such people around where children hang out.
They are searching into things to see if there are any more such 'oddities' or worse. I am not suggesting that he get off with nada, just that it really wasn't a sex offense.

If the guy did it at a baseball game would he be facing the "list"?

Back