Sex tape shame of dethroned Miss California

Sure you did, by your use of the word "we" in post 9.

If the "we" had appeared in the first sentence you would be correct. But it does not. It is in the second sentence and refers to the pronoun "everyone" in the first sentence.

While you haven't proven Mott wrong, as you claimed. You have been shown to be wrong yet again.

If the "we" had appeared in the first sentence you would be correct. But it does not. It is in the second sentence and refers to the pronoun "everyone" in the first sentence....
That's a stretch. Why not just fess up about it? Be liberal and proud.

So someone filmed her petting her own kitty huh? So what? Two kinds of people in this world, thems that do, and thems that lie about it.

Sex tape shame of dethroned Miss California, the top pin-up for American conservatism

By Carol Driver
Her opposition to gay marriage and strong ties to religion made her an overnight celebrity and a top pin-up for American conservatism.
However, it's a controversial view of a different type that has pushed Carrie Prejean back into the spotlight.
The former Miss California now stands accused of a great act of hypocrisy after starring in what is being described as a 'solo sex tape'.

article-1226117-0722DAC9000005DC-364_468x679.jpg

Controversial views: Carrie Prejean was sacked as Miss California

According to tabloid website TMZ.com, which obtained the video, the 'X-rated version of Home Alone' is 'too racy' to be published online.

The tape has reportedly been used in a legal battle between Prejean, 22, and Miss California USA, who are both suing each other.

Prejean was demanding more than $1million (£600,000) in damages from the company for allegedly firing her because of her beliefs and disclosing confidential information – including about her breast implants.
However, the Pageant was counter-suing, claiming Prejean had violated the terms of being Miss California.

article-0-048CCD22000005DC-45_224x625.jpg

article-0-072230D6000005DC-815_224x625.jpg

Naked truth: Carrie Prejean has reportedly starred in a 'solo sex video'

According to beauty pageant contracts, contestants must assure they have not appeared in nude videos or pictures in their past.
At a legal meeting this week, lawyers for Miss California reportedly played the alleged sex tape to Prejean and her representatives - to illustrate how she had brought the pageant into disrepute.
'When the video started playing, Carrie's first reaction was "that's disgusting",' TMZ.com, which claims to have spoken to lawyers present at meeting, reported.

article-0-0722AAB0000005DC-623_233x280.jpg

Perez Hilton discusses his question to Carrie Prejean about gay marriage on CNN's Larry King Live

'Carrie denied it was her. Then, the camera angle changed ... and panned up to her face.
'She was caught red-handed, so to speak. Carrie was rendered speechless and immediately began talking with her lawyer.
'We're told it took about 15 seconds for Carrie to drop her $1million demand.'
Platinum-blonde Prejean is said to have received just $100,000 to cover legal costs.
Both sides said they 'wish each other well in future endeavours,' in a joint statement.

The dethroned beauty queen was this year crowned runner-up of Miss USA - missing out on the title after answering a question on gay marriage from blogger Perez Hilton.
During the competition in April, Prejean said: 'I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other ... same sex marriage or opposite marriage.
'I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman ... that's how I was raised.'
Being interviewed afterwards, Prejean said had she been asked another question, 'I know I would have won', but added: 'It wasn't what God wanted for my life that night.'
In the weeks and ensuring controversy that followed, Prejean was fired as Miss California after falling out with the pageant's organisers.
It came just a month after Donald Trump, who owns the production company that holds the Miss California pageant, told Prejean she could keep the crown.

article-1226117-0722AA2C000005DC-131_468x330.jpg

Carrie Prejean and Donald Trump on ABC's Good Morning America

On Friday, after the discovery of the sex tape was made public, Prejean was ditched as a celebrity guest at a fundraiser being held by right-wing group Defenders Of The Family.

The company is refusing to say whether she declined to appear or whether she was asked not to.
Prejean's lawyer, Charles LiMandri, has not commented on the tape, but claims to be upset that 'inaccurate and misleading' rumours about the legal settlement had been leaked.

How did this ditz ever think a sex tape could be kept quiet?

Leave it to Tom to post something about a sex tape.

You probably aren't aware of this, but liberal women have sex tapes made of them too. It's the rage. BFD. Try it sometime.
:)

Lol, it's not that conservative Christian Carrie did the naughty, it's that she spoke with a forked tongue, lied about being squeaky-clean, and hoped to extort the pageant officials re: her contract.

Thanks for the suggestion but looking at tapes of Carrie with her battery-operated boyfriend wouldn't do it for me. :p

Lol, it's not that conservative Christian Carrie did the naughty, it's that she spoke with a forked tongue, lied about being squeaky-clean, and hoped to extort the pageant officials re: her contract.

that is really a sad reason to tear down a young woman..
but that is what you libs like to do..

Leave it to Tom to post something about a sex tape.

You probably aren't aware of this, but liberal women have sex tapes made of them too. It's the rage. BFD. Try it sometime.
:)

Ohhhh, TuTu!!

I was all set to call it a night and get a good sleep but I can't have this post being the last one I read. I'll never get to sleep.

Ohhhh, TuTu!!

I was all set to call it a night and get a good sleep but I can't have this post being the last one I read. I'll never get to sleep.

HAHAHAHA

Well, if Ethel hasn't tried it, she shouldn't be knocking it. Carrie made the tape herself and sent it to her boyfriend (ex now) to warm him up. Apparently that was several years ago and he thought he could make some big bucks by selling it. In other words, the bastard betrayed her. My God, she was so young and thought she was in love. It could happen to anyone.

HAHAHAHA

Well, if Ethel hasn't tried it, she shouldn't be knocking it. Carrie made the tape herself and sent it to her boyfriend (ex now) to warm him up. Apparently that was several years ago and he thought he could make some big bucks by selling it. In other words, the bastard betrayed her. My God, she was so young and thought she was in love. It could happen to anyone.

Well, I don't know the story but I'm willing to bet she dumped him so who played whom? I mean, imagine being a guy and having a tape like that and then your gal dumps you. It's like, "You've seen what I got and you aren't getting it." That's just cruel! Unconscionable! Who could treat a man that way? :crybaby:

If Miss California had made comments about marriage should be open to all and that gays are just as deserving of rights as straights you righties would be frothing at the mouth to decry her as an immoral slut.

If Miss California had made comments about marriage should be open to all and that gays are just as deserving of rights as straights you righties would be frothing at the mouth to decry her as an immoral slut.
Nah, if she had said that when that guy asked she'd simply be Miss USA, and would never have had all this other stuff come up at all. It would have been a non-story, and nobody would have noticed.

Back