Sex tape shame of dethroned Miss California

LOL, all of a sudden "lying" is a big deal for libs..

But it was no big deal when it was a sitting Democrat President and it was about BLOWJOBS..

The oath of Presidency does not read: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and refrain from blow jobs."

Besides, if memory serves, the President was conducting business at the time and that was being on the phone with an official in Florida. Compare that ability to multi-task to the nincompoop who couldn't stand still and speak without bumbling his words.

Don't you get it that when she took pageant officials to court it stopped being a moral issue and breach of contract took precedence? She willfully lied about her past when she signed, and then she tried to extort the officials out of $1 million due to "libel, slander and religious discrimination". How did she even think she'd get away with this?

She's lucky she didn't get counter-sued for a lot more than the price of her implants.

So now implants are immoral?? HAHAHAHAHAHA, I've never needed them, but I sure would get them if I did.

She never lied about anything. She did not disclose a video she made of herself, by herself. Was that wrong? Given the nature of the video, yes. Is this more about the fact that she has an opinion about homosexual marriage that assholes don't like? Yes.

She was a runner-up in a beauty pageant; not the fucking sitting president of the US who used his power over a young woman to fuck her in the WH.

Let's not rewrite history. It was Monika who flashed her thong. It was Monika who crawled under the desk. For Heaven's sake the President was on the phone at the time.

Who was using their power over whom?!!

Oh pulllleeeezzze, she sent this to her boyfriend with whom she thought she was in love. I am sure she's not the only one who has done this. Religious and family values don't have a damn thing to do with it. It's just a witch-hunt by the left who are the real hypocrites.

So, are you saying making a tape of one masturbating and sending it to a boyfriend is compatible with Conservative, religious, family values?

I'm just asking because, if so, I will certainly reexamine my currently held beliefs/understanding.

As they say one is never too old to learn. Thanks for the heads up! ;)

You really are a sweety.

Read pages 9 and 10 of her contract. If she had come clean in the beginning, maybe she wouldn't have had all these problems.

AN ANSWER OF 'NO' MAY NOT NECESSARILY LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION. HOWEVER, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT LICENSEE AND MISS UNIVERSE ARE AWARE OF SUCH INFORMATION. YOUR FAILURE TO ANSWER TRUTHFULLY MAY LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION EVEN IF THE UNDISCLOSED INFORMATION WOULD NOT OTHERWISE HAVE RESULTED IN DISQUALIFICATION HAD THE APPLICANT ANSWERED TRUTHFULLY.

I acknowledge that,by way of example and without limiting the generality of the foregoing in any way, appearing in public or permitting myself to be photographed in a state of partial or total nudity or in a lewd, compromising or sexually suggestive manner constitutes a violation of this provision (this includes photographs or images that may appear on any web site, such as MySpace or Facebood).

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5856280/Carrie-Prejean-Miss-California-Contract

Her values consist of money in her pocket. That's the total of her values as has been shown over and over. She has no shame nor embarrassment over what has been made public. The word narcissistic comes to mind.

Narcissistic: Psychoanalysis. erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development.

So, are you saying making a tape of one masturbating and sending it to a boyfriend is compatible with Conservative, religious, family values?

I'm just asking because, if so, I will certainly reexamine my currently held beliefs/understanding.

As they say one is never too old to learn. Thanks for the heads up! ;)

You really are a sweety.

Yep, that's what I am saying. We will have to talk about this in private. :D

This is what really bothers most people about the righteous right. There (I did that just for you US) such fucking hypocrits.

All out, feel good?

I can't stand such FUCKING HYPOCRITES EITHER.

Especially all the FUCKING HYPOCRITES on the LUDICROUS LEFT (There. I did that just for you, HOOPY), who speak out both sides of their mouth.

Back