She Is Back For More

RockX

Banned
Report: Rihanna, Chris Brown reconcile

February 28, 2009
SUN-TIMES STAFF REPORT

Nearly three weeks after singer Chris Brown allegedly battered his girlfriend, singer Rihanna, the couple are back together, according to a report at People.com.

The magazine claims they are spending time together on Star Island near Miami Beach at the home of Sean "Diddy" Combs.

Brown was arrested Feb. 8, the day of the Grammys, and booked on charges of criminal threats. He was released on $50,000 bail. More charges are possible pending LAPD investigation.

A leaked police photo apparently shows Rihanna after the beating with a severely swollen and bruised face.

View attachment 148

But, I love him.....

Wonder how long before he goes Full OJ on her.

Well if the rumors are to be believed, she gave him herpes.

Yeah there's always some rumor explaining why a rich and famous man had to beat the shit out of a woman.

I mean, don't worry about whether or not it's true, and don't question why it would matter, just repeat it.

I heard she fucked another guy! I heard she threw his keys and told everyone he had a small dick!

Something will stick. I mean, one way or the other she had it coming. We should all keep buying his records. He's a total man.

Rihanna is as dumb as a stump.

She's an abused woman, who should definitely have more abuse heaped upon her on the internets.

Don't say a word about the "man" who beat her up, and more than once.

She's dumb.

She's got it coming.

And once again, I am struck by the complete and total absence of any con woman standinig up to this shit from men.

Rihanna is fucking hot. Even with the herpes she's still a maybe.
There is nothing "hot" about a woman that would let a man do that to her and stick around for more, and there is nothing more sick than a man who would do that.

There is nothing "hot" about a woman that would let a man do that to her and stick around for more, and there is nothing more sick than a man who would do that.

Yes thank you, Damo.

Aren't you late for church choir practice? There is unquestionably someone there who would benefit more from your morally condescending lectures.

Last edited:
Yeah there's always some rumor explaining why a rich and famous man had to beat the shit out of a woman.

I mean, don't worry about whether or not it's true, and don't question why it would matter, just repeat it.

I heard she fucked another guy! I heard she threw his keys and told everyone he had a small dick!

Something will stick. I mean, one way or the other she had it coming. We should all keep buying his records. He's a total man.

As I expressed in my post, I have absolutely no idea whether it is true or not because I haven't heard it from very reputable sources.

If it's not true (which it most likely isn't), then he is just another limp dick who likes to hit women. But if she did have it and gave it to him without telling him, then she deserves that and more.

rihanna-2007-clive-davis-pre-grammy-awards-party-1UV7J8.jpg

Back