Shit Fat Girls Who Think They're Hot Say

fat%252520chicks.jpg

Dumb as a stump. Not going to lie though, I'd fuck the hell out of her.

Ok. Proof that you, least of all, have the wherewithall, the authority, or the "balls" to point out the shortcomings in anybody here. Talk about misogyny. Talk about sexism. Talk about Neanderthalism. First of all, a woman of that caliber, wouldn't have the likes of you, to begin with. What makes you think she'd want the hell fucked out of her?
Proof you know nothing about "love-making", or what a woman wants. LOL. LMAO.

Ok. Proof that you, least of all, have the wherewithall, the authority, or the "balls" to point out the shortcomings in anybody here. Talk about misogyny. Talk about sexism. Talk about Neanderthalism. First of all, a woman of that caliber, wouldn't have the likes of you, to begin with. What makes you think she'd want the hell fucked out of her?
Proof you know nothing about "love-making", or what a woman wants. LOL. LMAO.

So let's get this straight. You're comparing my banter with your comments about gang-raping and beating a woman, slapping "bitches" across the face, and breaking women's fingers?

What planet do you live on, asshole?

And your mother should have been gang-raped, and hung from the same tree and beaten like a fucking pinata.

Replied to Webbway's racist and violent post....for shock value.

If it had been me, with her finger in my face, she would have had a hand imprint, across her face. No Bones.

You damn straight. A woman, putting her finger in my face, and not in a nice way, will have it removed. A woman, doing that, is not a woman, but a bitch.
And bitches are treated differently than women. I thought you knew

I can make a distinction between women and ho's/bitches. [...] Better to lash out, and slap a bitch, than to be a statistic.

Have you ever heard of spousal abuse? Women get convicted of it, all the time. You can sit back and let a woman beat the shit out of you, but I choose a different path.
I'm not going to initiate a fight with a woman...but I'm not going to back down or run away from one. Do you know how many men are dead, because they chose not to fight back, when a woman was attacking? My mama didn't raise no fool.

So let's get this straight. You're comparing my banter with your comments about gang-raping and beating a woman, slapping "bitches" across the face, and breaking women's fingers?

What planet do you live on, asshole?

Did I stutter? Everyone can see your misogyny. You know everybody talking about heaven ain't going there. And everybody talking about pussy, ain't getting any. The fact that you would mention it, on a political debate forum, to try and "jack up" the perception of you as a "ladies' man" or a "dick meister", is beyond funny. Your little pencil dick hasn't been used that much, of late....and the reason I know, is by my visit to your profile and seeing Grind's posting of a naked woman on your page. Men that are into pictures, ain't getting any...and those that are getting some, ain't talking about it. Ooops. Exposed. LMAO. +

Did I stutter? Everyone can see your misogyny. You know everybody talking about heaven ain't going there. And everybody talking about pussy, ain't getting any. The fact that you would mention it, on a political debate forum, to try and "jack up" the perception of you as a "ladies' man" or a "dick meister", is beyond funny. Your little pencil dick hasn't been used that much, of late....and the reason I know, is by my visit to your profile and seeing Grind's posting of a naked woman on your page. Men that are into pictures, ain't getting any...and those that are getting some, ain't talking about it. Ooops. Exposed. LMAO. +

HOW DARE YOU DISCUSS MY PRIVATE MESSAGES WITHOUT MY CONSENT! IF I WANTED YOU OR EVERYONE ELSE ON THE FORUM TO SEE IT I WOULD HAVE POSTED IT PUBLICALLY!

And your mother should have been gang-raped, and hung from the same tree and beaten like a fucking pinata.

Replied to Webbway's racist and violent post....for shock value.

Is anyone else allowed to say stuff for shock value, or only you?

You damn straight. A woman, putting her finger in my face, and not in a nice way, will have it removed. A woman, doing that, is not a woman, but a bitch.
And bitches are treated differently than women. I thought you knew

Using those words are still sexist and degrading. I wonder what the rest of the female population of JPP thinks about you dividing women up into the category of "women" and "bitches/hos"

Do you ever call a man a ho?

I can make a distinction between women and ho's/bitches. [...] Better to lash out, and slap a bitch, than to be a statistic.

What is your definition of a 'ho?'

Also is it possible for you to go into any thread at all without putting on your super serious hat? No one gives a shit about your opinions.

Who the fuck do you think you are? I have known many of the people on this site for nearly a decade. Sometimes we talk about this shit. If you don't like it, you're welcome to ignore the conversation. Nobody is forcing you to read this, or to look at my profile.

I don't pretend to be a ladies' man. But I get my share.

HOW DARE YOU DISCUSS MY PRIVATE MESSAGES WITHOUT MY CONSENT! IF I WANTED YOU OR EVERYONE ELSE ON THE FORUM TO SEE IT I WOULD HAVE POSTED IT PUBLICALLY!

Oh, excuse. In your private message to me, you mentioned that visitor boards are "public", so that I should get over Yurt reposting my comments to Lowicue.
So, get over it. I have.

Is anyone else allowed to say stuff for shock value, or only you?

Oh, of course. But don't get your nose bent, when I do it.

Using those words are still sexist and degrading. I wonder what the rest of the female population of JPP thinks about you dividing women up into the category of "women" and "bitches/hos"

I'm sure when they feel "moved", they will say what they think. But don't think you're going to "divide and conquer", simply because you want to play "good cop, bad cop". They're smarter than you are. It's simple: women act like women......and bitches act like bitches. It's not that difficult to distinguish between the two.

Do you ever call a man a ho?

Of course. Men are the biggest ho's. They'd attempt to put their willies in any hole that was still, long enough. Vacuum cleaner hoses, chickens, pigs, horses, dogs, fake vaginas, assholes, furniture, etc.... Ho.

What is your definition of a 'ho?'

A ho...don't care. A ho is preoccupied with sex. No morals, no scruples. And a ho, gon' get paid, some kind of way. And you can tell a ho, by the way the ho talks, dresses, acts, lives, and swaggers. A ho can be high class, or low. A ho will fuck you up. You might be sitting next to one. You might be one, and don't know it.

Also is it possible for you to go into any thread at all without putting on your super serious hat? No one gives a shit about your opinions.

Really? Then you must know that I don't give a shit about yours. LOL. I'd say, someon's buttons got pushed. LOL

Threedork, didn't think you were that pathetic. I couldn't even press play, I almost threw up in my mouth looking at your first cow.

Really? Then you must know that I don't give a shit about yours. LOL. I'd say, someon's buttons got pushed. LOL

So I take it you aren't able to address any of my points?

1) Are you the only one that is allowed to use shock value?
2) Do you not understand that referring to even "bad" women as bitches/hos is still sexist and degrading?
3) Do you call men ho's?
4) What is your defination of a "ho?"

Who the fuck do you think you are? I have known many of the people on this site for nearly a decade. Sometimes we talk about this shit. If you don't like it, you're welcome to ignore the conversation. Nobody is forcing you to read this, or to look at my profile.

I don't pretend to be a ladies' man. But I get my share.

Bitch, I think I'm your worst nightmare. An educated n-word. An uppity negro, of the worst sort. I think I'm better than you. I think I'm smarter than you. I give a fuck of who you know and for how long. What is that to me? Jack shit.
And bitch, why should we believe you? Who the fuck are you? Keep that shit to yourself, and out of open forum.

So I take it you aren't able to address any of my points?

1) Are you the only one that is allowed to use shock value?
2) Do you not understand that referring to even "bad" women as bitches/hos is still sexist and degrading?
3) Do you call men ho's?
4) What is your defination of a "ho?"

What are you? Retarded? I answered your points, against my good judgment, "in red". . move around.

Bitch, I think I'm your worst nightmare. An educated n-word.

All the education in the world didn't save you from being a complete retard. No one here thinks you are a smart, you are an intellectual joke incapable of debating anything.

I think I'm better than you. I think I'm smarter than you.

"Think" being the keyword. Many delusional people think all sorts of things.

And bitch, why should we believe you? Who the fuck are you? Keep that shit to yourself, and out of open forum.

Was this post merely a way of you to demonstrate that you can call guys "bitches" as well? It looks like it's merely a deflection post that you can point to in the future.

Back