Shit Fat Girls Who Think They're Hot Say

the girl is in some in between state of kinda fat and not really fat. In some of the shots she doesn't really look that fat at all.

youtube comments seem to be 50/50

Sexual objectification of women. What happened Grind? You wanted to engage and now you wanna run? Coward.

I get the sense teaching was the best you could do. Loser

Teaching is an honorable occupation, you are the one who loses by thinking you're better than others. You're very shallow, but I am not a teacher, don't know where you got that idea. I find people like you have very low self esteem which they project onto others to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Teaching is an honorable occupation, you are the one who loses by thinking you're better than others. You're very shallow, but I am not a teacher, don't know where you got that idea. I find people like you have very low self esteem which they project onto others to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Shit I have the highest self asteem possible. Don't fuck with me and whine when you get it back fat loser.

Shit I have the highest self asteem possible. Don't fuck with me and whine when you get it back fat loser.

There is nothing you could ever say that would have the slightest impact on me, I have seen your values and you're shallow. Those things you value are not my values. I don't judge people by looks or money. I find peope who do, like you have low self esteem, even though they claim the opposite. They are usually pretty lonely and miserable and try to over it up by material possessions and thinking they are superior to others.

There is nothing you could ever say that would have the slightest impact on me, I have seen your values and you're shallow. Those things you value are not my values. I don't judge people by looks or money. I find peope who do, like you have low self esteem, even though they claim the opposite. They are usually pretty lonely and miserable and try to over it up by material possessions and thinking they are superior to others.
Ugly people don't usually judge by looks. I've been way too fortunate with woman under 135. U fat ass

Back