Shit Fat Girls Who Think They're Hot Say

LMAO You are so JR High Top you crack me up.

BTW, I have a friend who says the same thing about short guys.
And you are queen of the holier than though, tell me you banged a guy over 300 pounds and I'll say you are right. Otherwise save your politically correct trash for someone who digs it.

#########################################################################

Anyone that is annoyed at poet, please just ignore him in this thread, he is only here to troll, disrupt, and derail.

Let the record reflect that his first post in this thread was attacking another member, completely unprovoked. It was he that was the instigator.

Dont' let this thread fester, please have the discipline going forward to ignore him, arguing with him is completely unproductive.

####################################################################################

Last edited:
capt...you know there is a darkened option for this site, as such, your font is no visible unless i highlight it or someone else quote's.

#########################################################################

Anyone that is annoyed at poet, please just ignore him in this thread, he is only here to troll, disrupt, and derail.

Let the record reflect that his first post in this thread was attacking another member, completely unprovoked. It was he that was the instigator.

Dont' let this thread fester, please have the discipline going forward to ignore him, arguing with him is completely unproductive.

####################################################################################

Thank you. I have you exactly where I want you....scared of me. Run, bitch....run.

Just like I can't ignore you...you can't ignore me...so get into some acceptance. Like I have.

Back