Shit Fat Girls Who Think They're Hot Say

Remember, you were the one who said it, no oe is better than anyone, so when you call others losers, you are talking out your ass.

The thread was mislabeled..it should have been: The things Neanderthals say when their beer guts and teeny weenies preclude them from any real sexual activity.

The thread was mislabeled..it should have been: The things Neanderthals say when their beer guts and teeny weenies preclude them from any real sexual activity.

Dude got stuck living in his juvenile years, sounds liKe a teenager to me, now maybe he will groan me, again and call me fatty!

You couldn't handle a girl like that...and she wouldn't fuck you anyway, geezer.
People who are fat and there defenders are weaklings. Threedork that's all u can get so get it. Doesn't make you bad just weak and unable to compete. I thought I remember rana being unemployed maybe I'm wrong

People who are fat and there defenders are weaklings. Threedork that's all u can get so get it. Doesn't make you bad just weak and unable to compete. I thought I remember rana being unemployed maybe I'm wrong

Um, wrong. My girlfriend is a yoga instructor - she's in awesome shape.

I simply find a variety of women sexy. That is all.

There is nothing you could ever say that would have the slightest impact on me, I have seen your values and you're shallow. Those things you value are not my values. I don't judge people by looks or money. I find peope who do, like you have low self esteem, even though they claim the opposite. They are usually pretty lonely and miserable and try to over it up by material possessions and thinking they are superior to others.

Hence his constant need to "compare" income and education with everyone else...

Teaching is an honorable occupation, you are the one who loses by thinking you're better than others. You're very shallow, but I am not a teacher, don't know where you got that idea. I find people like you have very low self esteem which they project onto others to make yourself feel better about yourself.

you're finally coming around to seeing poet for who he really is. good for you rana.

There is a school of thought, fat chicks are like mopads. There are fun to ride but wouldn't want your friends to see you on one.

Dude got stuck living in his juvenile years, sounds liKe a teenager to me, now maybe he will groan me, again and call me fatty!

Well you have to understand.

"Fatty" is the worst, most insulting putdown his tiny, double digit IQ can conjure up.

Back