Shit Fat Girls Who Think They're Hot Say

poet finally admits when he ignores people...he is actually scared and running.

poet...you're a classic. a classic failure.

bro, this is a poet free thread. please ignore his trolling. look at how he stamped his feet like a little child, shouting into the wind when he was being ignored for 3 hours.

bro, this is a poet free thread. please ignore his trolling. look at how he stamped his feet like a little child, shouting into the wind when he was being ignored for 3 hours.

Oh, no, girlfriend...just handing you back a little of your antics and mess. See how it feels? It's not so much fun when the rabbit has the gun, is it? I'm just pointing out how foolish you are, swaggering and "waxing philosophical" about "fucking fat girls" and how hot they are or not. Real classy. And your fucking ass claims to be a mod. Supposed to be setting an example....but with your twenty something ass, how professional or ethical could you possibly be? Child? Who but pubescent "boys", sit around talking about pussy and fucking, wishful thinking?????????????????????????????? Men don't do that. Men don't kiss and tell, unless they're trying to seem like "big ol' men" to lesser men.
And your stupid ass is acting this out on the world stage, in front of everybody. Idiot. Junior flip. Adolescent.

Might funny, you can't seem to ignore me. Isn't this reminiscent of you chiming in on my threads and posts, when you had nothing constructive or substantive to offer? Familiar?

Oh, no, girlfriend...just handing you back a little of your antics and mess. See how it feels? It's not so much fun when the rabbit has the gun, is it? I'm just pointing out how foolish you are, swaggering and "waxing philosophical" about "fucking fat girls" and how hot they are or not. Real classy. And your fucking ass claims to be a mod. Supposed to be setting an example....but with your twenty something ass, how professional or ethical could you possibly be? Child? Who but pubescent "boys", sit around talking about pussy and fucking, wishful thinking?????????????????????????????? Men don't do that. Men don't kiss and tell, unless they're trying to seem like "big ol' men" to lesser men.
And your stupid ass is acting this out on the world stage, in front of everybody. Idiot. Junior flip. Adolescent.

Might funny, you can't seem to ignore me. Isn't this reminiscent of you chiming in on my threads and posts, when you had nothing constructive or substantive to offer? Familiar?

lmao....this bothered poet so much he had to reply twice to the same post

LOOOOL

hilarious...his "i'm going to ignore you" is backfiring on him....

so we are going to act like poet now? you just told him this was immature.

when poet responds to you saying he is ignoring you, it serves literally no purpose, other than to instigate and inflame. There is zero positivity brought out of that, and it only starts fights. It's also completely 100% ego driven and self serving.

My role in this today, on the other hand, is to keep the thread focused, not derailed. And it's the opposite of self serving, as I am hoping/trying/striving that everyone benefits from a less cluttered, less flame-warry thread. It's a request of others not to participate in his childish antics.

So I believe that's the difference. I am trying to prevent flaming and derailing, poet thrives in instigating others. Poet has had literally zero purpose in this thread other than to insult others. There is nothing else he's done in here.

If you still want to go back and forth with him over unrelated minutia, I have no problem with that, I won't stop you. I just don't want you stabbing your eyes with icepicks.

lmao....this bothered poet so much he had to reply twice to the same post

LOOOOL

hilarious...his "i'm going to ignore you" is backfiring on him....

More masturbation coming from you? All of two fingers, on that little thing. Not enough that you're the forum pariah, but you have to insert yourself into every thread, to try to garner attention. There is no one more pathetic than you. Even righties are reading you the riot act. I see you're still stalking and obsessed. Seek help.

Grind must have a close fat gf, to wish cancer on me for being anti grotessly fat chick

I'm pretty sure Grind is a free agent. The only GF I remember him mentioning was a Mormon girl in high school.

Edit: I realize now we're talking about Billy, not Grind proper.

when poet responds to you saying he is ignoring you, it serves literally no purpose, other than to instigate and inflame. There is zero positivity brought out of that, and it only starts fights. It's also completely 100% ego driven and self serving.

My role in this today, on the other hand, is to keep the thread focused, not derailed. And it's the opposite of self serving, as I am hoping/trying/striving that everyone benefits from a less cluttered, less flame-warry thread. It's a request of others not to participate in his childish antics.

So I believe that's the difference. I am trying to prevent flaming and derailing, poet thrives in instigating others. Poet has had literally zero purpose in this thread other than to insult others. There is nothing else he's done in here.

If you still want to go back and forth with him over unrelated minutia, I have no problem with that, I won't stop you. I just don't want you stabbing your eyes with icepicks.

Oh, bitch please. How many threads have you derailed, completely "ego-driven"??????????????? Mighty funny you didn't keep any threads I started "focused" and not deralied.
And stop making us hurt from laughter. Less cluttered? Less "flame-wary"???? Childish antics? Check yourself first, and never ask for that which you're unwilling or unable to give.
Insult? I didn't throw the first stone. But I wager I'll be throwing the last one. You can't talk about nobody. Hypocrite.

I'm pretty sure Grind is a free agent. The only GF I remember him mentioning was a Mormon girl in high school.

mormon girl was the girl I dated in college for about 3 years. Yes I am single, but top is responding to fake grind in the response that you quoted.

577377_3517481130785_1084694872_33356442_512776264_n.jpg

you are cool grind. no doubt.

tbo....why this thread and not the other threads poet ruins? i told both poet and dune if they want to stop the constant attacks/minutia, they can PM me. neither has taken up this offer.

Back