Shit Fat Girls Who Think They're Hot Say

you are cool grind. no doubt.

tbo....why this thread and not the other threads poet ruins? i told both poet and dune if they want to stop the constant attacks/minutia, they can PM me. neither has taken up this offer.

I don't read every thread. Poet has become increasingly annoying in my opinion. Or I just never noticed stuff. I think he used to post in current events more and now that he's posting in off topic I see him more regularly.

I dont have the time to police every instance of poet being annoying, as that would take all day. And I dont like getting dragged into flame wars where it's murky over who started what. But clearly in this specific thread, poet jumped right in and started calling volt all sorts of names, wasn't adding to the discussion at all, and was simply trolling and looking for a fight.

More masturbation coming from you? All of two fingers, on that little thing. Not enough that you're the forum pariah, but you have to insert yourself into every thread, to try to garner attention. There is no one more pathetic than you. Even righties are reading you the riot act. I see you're still stalking and obsessed. Seek help.

i thought i was on permanent ignore? you repeatedly said "never" and "permanent"....yet...here you are addressing one of my posts again...like i predicted.

poet...stop the bullshit. stop the whiny i'm going to ignore you.... petulant stomping feet and actually engage me in a discussion. i think you will be surprised at how we share similar beliefs. i simply ask you don't prejudge and actually get to know me and my positions.

or....you can continue the whiny "you're on ignore" routine. your choice. i'm willing to learn more about you and engage you in discussions.

I don't read every thread. Poet has become increasingly annoying in my opinion. Or I just never noticed stuff. I think he used to post in current events more and now that he's posting in off topic I see him more regularly.

I dont have the time to police every instance of poet being annoying, as that would take all day. And I dont like getting dragged into flame wars where it's murky over who started what. But clearly in this specific thread, poet jumped right in and started calling volt all sorts of names, wasn't adding to the discussion at all, and was simply trolling and looking for a fight.

i'm tired of talking about poet's short comings....i offered him a chance to have discussions with me....up to him if wants to or not.

i have never seen anyone offline or online with such a complex.

i will say it again: poet - let us discuss issues. you don't know me and i don't know you. we can gain a better understanding through discussions. i'm willing to this. are you?

yurt it's not going to happen. Just give it up. Poet is gonna poet. Most people on this site recognize you as a good guy at the end of the day, you don't have anything to prove to anyone. We know that when push comes to shove you can be a reasonable chill dude.

yurt it's not going to happen. Just give it up. Poet is gonna poet. Most people on this site recognize you as a good guy at the end of the day, you don't have anything to prove to anyone. We know that when push comes to shove you can be a reasonable chill dude.

Speak for yourself, darlin, I find yurt to be the biggest WHINER of us all.

so you've given up on poet?

i will be honest. the guy responded to me today, after claiming for the millionthithbillionthith time he wouldn't.....his post was an insult. and he claimed i was on ignore permanently. which must be different than "never again".

point being. i think poet is reaching out. i no longer have animosity towards him. i don't know him. he is very angry. i don't know why. i post angry posts on this site...point again...is....if poet is who he truly claims to be. then i will offer him a chance to know him. if he wants to turn that down, his choice.

so you've given up on poet?

i will be honest. the guy responded to me today, after claiming for the millionthithbillionthith time he wouldn't.....his post was an insult. and he claimed i was on ignore permanently. which must be different than "never again".

point being. i think poet is reaching out. i no longer have animosity towards him. i don't know him. he is very angry. i don't know why. i post angry posts on this site...point again...is....if poet is who he truly claims to be. then i will offer him a chance to know him. if he wants to turn that down, his choice.

the ball is in his court, but there is nothing you yourself can do. Given his ego and stubbornness, I doubt Poet is prepared to resolve any issues any time soon.

Wow. Like you and Volt and Yurt have clean hands. It's amazing. I'm merely doing to you what you did to me. I asked you, civilly, not to bother me. And you gave some lame excuse about your role as moderator and having to disseminate info. Now here you are whining like a bitch, because I'm holding up a mirror to your face.
Annoying? Really? I find children annoying. And in my eyes, there is no more a child than you or Yurt.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. A good guy? What with all his lying and gossiping and race baiting threads and whining , and you have the audacity to pronounce him "a good guy at the end of the day". That just beats all. A reasonable chill dude? You are so fucked up, there is no help for either of you. You're the prime example of a crazy white person.
And rather than someone calling you out for it....you just slap each other on the back and claim what good boys you are. Fucked up.

Wow. Like you and Volt and Yurt have clean hands. It's amazing. I'm merely doing to you what you did to me. I asked you, civilly, not to bother me. And you gave some lame excuse about your role as moderator and having to disseminate info. Now here you are whining like a bitch, because I'm holding up a mirror to your face.
Annoying? Really? I find children annoying. And in my eyes, there is no more a child than you or Yurt.

again with this obsession about me. why don't you actually discuss your issue(s) with me? instead of hiding behind your phony "ignore" mask?

i really don't think you have the courage to actually discuss things with me. if you do, prove me wrong.

the ball is in his court, but there is nothing you yourself can do. Given his ego and stubbornness, I doubt Poet is prepared to resolve any issues any time soon.

You fuckers have lost your fucking monkey minds, if you think I'm interested in breaking bread with the likes of you. If you don't get it by now, you'll never get it.
I'm not the one. I have never been the one. And I'm not gonna be the one.
Ball in my fucking court. Y'all are doing some serious drugs.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. A good guy? What with all his lying and gossiping and race baiting threads and whining , and you have the audacity to pronounce him "a good guy at the end of the day". That just beats all. A reasonable chill dude? You are so fucked up, there is no help for either of you. You're the prime example of a crazy white person.
And rather than someone calling you out for it....you just slap each other on the back and claim what good boys you are. Fucked up.

ok poet, prove each of your claims:

1. yurt lied - prove it

2. gossip - prove it

3. race baiting - prove it

4. whining - prove it

i thought i was on permanent ignore? you repeatedly said "never" and "permanent"....yet...here you are addressing one of my posts again...like i predicted.

poet...stop the bullshit. stop the whiny i'm going to ignore you.... petulant stomping feet and actually engage me in a discussion. i think you will be surprised at how we share similar beliefs. i simply ask you don't prejudge and actually get to know me and my positions.

or....you can continue the whiny "you're on ignore" routine. your choice. i'm willing to learn more about you and engage you in discussions.

poet?

this post is in direct response to YOUR post...after your claim of perm ignore. just stop the ignore bit and actually discuss issues or problems. stop running away.

Back