Shit Fat Girls Who Think They're Hot Say

This message is hidden because Yurt is on your ignore list.

ok.....i tried and dune (your BFF rune now) says this means i bested you.

how mature poet. how awesome you are. you are an intellectual giant. i tremble at your posts. you are the greatest thing to ever grace this forum. the internet actually. you are truly great poet. you are smarter, tougher, gayer, blacker, etc.....than anyone..............anywhere.

you, poet are awesome.

Do you think it's OK to promote violence toward women? Such as, gang-raping and then lynching someone's mother? I would describe that as bad.

It is debatable whether Webs mother is human. I don't think web is human, I think he is something I find on the bottom of my shoe after I have stepped in dog poop.

It is debatable whether Webs mother is human. I don't think web is human, I think he is something I find on the bottom of my shoe after I have stepped in dog poop.

It doesn't matter what Webbs is; it is a fucked up thing to say.

I really don't understand why you, Christie, Zap, and Rune go to such great lengths to defend Poet's bigotry and vile behavior. It boggles my mind. How do you think you'd react to his comments if he were a conservative? Don't you think your reaction would be quite different?

I really don't understand why you, Christie, Zap, and Rune go to such great lengths to defend Poet's bigotry and vile behavior. It boggles my mind. How do you think you'd react to his comments if he were a conservative? Don't you think your reaction would be quite different?

There are a lot of inappropriate things stated on this forum. I don't understand why you would not condemn things that web posts or says. I don't understand why you didn't call people out for the statements they made towards Christie and Darla. I explained it to you once, if it doesn't set well with you, I am sorry. It is something we won't agree upon. I may not agree with things that poet says, but I do understand why he says them.

I don't like people talking about family members that aren't here, but it is done anyway and nothing I say about the matter will change what other people do. Now, if I say something about someone's mother, you may condemn me, but I have no control over what other people say. Damo commented on poet's mother's comment and I felt it was done in an appropriate fashion, I didn't need to say anything further.

If a woman disagrees with me, then she is no woman. Better slap them up a bit, or else they will keep coming at you incorrect.

There are a lot of inappropriate things stated on this forum. I don't understand why you would not condemn things that web posts or says. I don't understand why you didn't call people out for the statements they made towards Christie and Darla. I explained it to you once, if it doesn't set well with you, I am sorry. It is something we won't agree upon. I may not agree with things that poet says, but I do understand why he says them.

I don't like people talking about family members that aren't here, but it is done anyway and nothing I say about the matter will change what other people do. Now, if I say something about someone's mother, you may condemn me, but I have no control over what other people say. Damo commented on poet's mother's comment and I felt it was done in an appropriate fashion, I didn't need to say anything further.

threedee ^ clear proof of my posts claiming the double standard.

you want to bitch about it now?

Really? When you get to condemning USF, DY, Yurt, Dixie, STY, Grind, Thomas Jefferson, Webbway. Bravo, then you might have a leg to stand on. Give a pass to the white racists and bigots...and in meantime, condemn me. I don't give a fuck.

Back