Shoud this gay molester escape jail?

Shoud this gay molester escape jail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Must you continually sweet talk me?
Show me the proof where I made an outrageous claim. I'm waiting!

Now you are trying to be the typical dishonest lefttard pretending that you did not infer it in this exchange:

Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911
Untrue.
It's a crime for someone to take advantage of an underage child, for sexual gratification.

Quote Originally Posted by kiki
Except for Phil Robertson, right?

Can you prove he didn't, counselor?

You're not on;y stupid, but dishonest as well; a common trait of Liberal lefties.

Dismissed; I am not going to engage in the never ending circle of stupidity with someone so painfully stupid and dishonest.

Now you are trying to be the typical dishonest lefttard pretending that you did not infer it in this exchange:

Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911
Untrue.
It's a crime for someone to take advantage of an underage child, for sexual gratification.

Can you prove he didn't, counselor?

You're not on;y stupid, but dishonest as well; a common trait of Liberal lefties.

Dismissed; I am not going to engage in the never ending circle of stupidity with someone so painfully stupid and dishonest.

I asked a question, which you cannot answer other than to quack like a duck.
I'll bet you look real pretty in your Duck Dynasty outfit.

Now here is where we separate the skilled from the unskilled. Provide my written statement where I claimed Phil Robertson is a child molester.

Hmmmm; let's see.
In a thread regarding a molester; you decide to include your statement of:
and you want others to believe that it was just casual conversation. :palm;

Hmmmm; let's see.
In a thread regarding a molester; you decide to include your statement of:

and you want others to believe that it was just casual conversation. :palm;

Did I ask a question? What I want you to believe is that you are chasing a dream.

Cite the rule which you think I broke.

well, the one that obviously comes to mind is
12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

Agreeable and consenting are two different things. The word agreeable was carefully chosen. Can you understand the difference?

When it comes to CHILDREN, they can neither agree of consent; so trying to make this a difference carries no weight.

Specifically, how did I break the rule?
And more importantly, why aren't you reporting me?

the average person wouldn't need it explained in any greater detail than the rule itself......and I have chosen to point it out to you instead of reporting it because apparently you aren't as bright as the average person......just sayin'......

Back