Shoud this gay molester escape jail?

Shoud this gay molester escape jail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, he isn't, and if he were, I still wouldn't need to. You said he was a child molester.

Prove it.

Now here is where we separate the skilled from the unskilled. Provide my written statement where I claimed Phil Robertson is a child molester.

Oh my, I believe I touched a nerve.

Wrong again dunce; I am accurately describing your glaring ignorance. I would have to care to get mad.

You really are afraid of young women, aren't you?

Afraid of young women? Where do you come up with such absurd nonsense? Why would I fear your glaring ignorance?

I’m married to the smartest person I ever met. She would laugh at your moronic nonsense. She has an MBA and a CPA and towers over you in intelligence. She's also smarter than me and I am proud to admit it you empty headed little twit.

You’re neither educated nor intelligent; you’re a brain dead trained little circus monkey parroting the moronic leftist talking points you are fed. You’re historically and economically clueless which is typical with leftist buffoons like you.

Tell us why an 18 year-old male would be interested in a 14 year-old female.

Tell me how that equates to child molesting; I can wait.

I won't expect a coherent response from you; you're an idiot who thinks that merely saying things are so in a vacuum of reality, the truth or the facts constitutes substance. You're the typical small minded intolerant leftist dimwit who arrogantly presumes that caring is a substitute for thinking.

Now here is where we separate the skilled from the unskilled. Provide my written statement where I claimed Phil Robertson is a child molester.

Wrong dunce; this is where you attempt to engage in the never ending circle of stupidity.

Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911
Untrue.
It's a crime for someone to take advantage of an underage child, for sexual gratification.

Except for Phil Robertson, right?

Can you prove he didn't, counselor?

You really are THAT stupid and dishonest.

Oh my, I believe I touched a nerve. You really are afraid of young women, aren't you?
Tell us why an 18 year-old male would be interested in a 14 year-old female.

she could cook, carried a Bible and could pick the pin feathers off a duck?......

Wrong again dunce; I am accurately describing your glaring ignorance. I would have to care to get mad.

Afraid of young women? Where do you come up with such absurd nonsense? Why would I fear your glaring ignorance?

I’m married to the smartest person I ever met. She would laugh at your moronic nonsense. She has an MBA and a CPA and towers over you in intelligence. She's also smarter than me and I am proud to admit it you empty headed little twit.

You’re neither educated nor intelligent; you’re a brain dead trained little circus monkey parroting the moronic leftist talking points you are fed. You’re historically and economically clueless which is typical with leftist buffoons like you.

Tell me how that equates to child molesting; I can wait.

I won't expect a coherent response from you; you're an idiot who thinks that merely saying things are so in a vacuum of reality, the truth or the facts constitutes substance. You're the typical small minded intolerant leftist dimwit who arrogantly presumes that caring is a substitute for thinking.

I've no doubt you are married to the smartest person YOU'VE ever met. Wow!
You refer to me as a brain dead (trained) little circus money. How in the world someone (train) a brain dead little monkey?
And yet, you want me to explain to you how the law is based on the premise that children are unable to consent to sex with adults. Wow!

I've no doubt you are married to the smartest person YOU'VE ever met. Wow!
You refer to me as a brain dead (trained) little circus money. How in the world someone (train) a brain dead little monkey?
And yet, you want me to explain to you how the law is based on the premise that children are unable to consent to sex with adults. Wow!

Wrong again dunce; I want you to explain to me how Phil broke a law regarding sex with children. You made an outrageous claim that you now attempt to deflect and obfuscate with your typical glaring and repugnant stupidity.

For claiming to be such an intelligent person, you certainly are having serious issues reading and comprehending; so far you get an "F" in English. You really are THAT dumb.

As for my wife, I will put her credentials, income, job and intelligence against yours any day of the week. You’re an unintelligent hyper partisan young dimwit stuck permanently on stupid. You make incredibly stupid claims based on idiot talking points and when asked for proof, engage in the typical never ending circle of stupidity lefttards love to wallow in.

I'm amazed how many posters keep throwing this out there; but a 14 year old can't "agree" to "consensual" sex. :palm:

Agreeable and consenting are two different things. The word agreeable was carefully chosen. Can you understand the difference?

Wrong again dunce; I want you to explain to me how Phil broke a law regarding sex with children. You made an outrageous claim that you now attempt to deflect and obfuscate with your typical glaring and repugnant stupidity.

For claiming to be such an intelligent person, you certainly are having serious issues reading and comprehending; so far you get an "F" in English. You really are THAT dumb.

As for my wife, I will put her credentials, income, job and intelligence against yours any day of the week. You’re an unintelligent hyper partisan young dimwit stuck permanently on stupid. You make incredibly stupid claims based on idiot talking points and when asked for proof, engage in the typical never ending circle of stupidity lefttards love to wallow in.

Must you continually sweet talk me?
Show me the proof where I made an outrageous claim. I'm waiting!

Back