Shoud this gay molester escape jail?

Shoud this gay molester escape jail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really all that strange for seniors to date freshmen. And these days, they have sex. Consensual sex. The law (which determines who can give consent) seems to ignore 'reality' here. Can 2 14 yr olds legally have sex?

If not, who gets prosecuted and why?

It is not consensual sex; because they can not legally give consent.

Yes....did you miss where I acknowledged that?

I was giving an opinion. Not trying the case.

And my comment was to your opinion.
If you have no problem with 18 and 14 year olds having sex; what about 17 and 13 - 16 and 12 - 15 and 11 - 14 and 10?
At what point do you object?

I don't know where the line should be drawn, but this case, from what I have heard should not be criminal. The kids went to school together, were in the same social situations, started dating when it was legal, 14 - 17 and the "victim" was agreeable to the sex.

Clearly this was not a case where the 18 year old should be branded a sexual offender for life. Except for the time the 18 year has to spend in jail, I think the non-sexual offender plea was a good way out of this mess for the prosecution and the accused.

You are subject to the laws of the State of Florida, not Gerud's Fantasyland.

Are you able to understand the difference?

Is it your position that because something is the law, that makes it Correct?

You are subject to the laws of the State of Florida, not Gerud's Fantasyland.

Are you able to understand the difference?

You open this thread with an OPINION poll and then criticize people for giving reasonable (for the rational mind anyway) and polite opinions?

You are just steamrollilng over stuff you dont like. The sad thing is, that makes you feel good.

Same to USFree.

Back