Shoud this gay molester escape jail?

Shoud this gay molester escape jail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did I say 14 year old girls can't be in the 8th grade? Did I say I'd have no problem with it?

I have two daughters!

Hopefully their mother has better sense and doesn't think that it's OK for 18 year olds to have or had sex with them, at 14.

Did I say I'd have no problem with it?

well, it certainly sounds that way....you've said that they should not be considered sex offenders, that it should not be illegal, that you don't consider it immoral and that you aren't ashamed of having had sex with a child....but beyond that, you still have a problem with it?.....what could that problem possibly be?......

I'm going to ask everyone taking this seriously, to watch what questions you say or comments you make.
The thread is kind of bordering on a touchy subject and if someone isn't paying attention, a huge mistake could be made and a comment, that's not very well thought out, could land you in hot water.

Just saying

I'm going to ask everyone taking this seriously, to watch what questions you say or comments you make.
The thread is kind of bordering on a touchy subject and if someone isn't paying attention, a huge mistake could be made and a comment, that's not very well thought out, could land you in hot water.

Just saying

are you insinuating that Jarod has made the assertion of having sex with a fourteen year old girl not because he did so but to entice someone into making an unwary statement about him and get banned?.......the thought did cross my mind......

Can you read your posts in this thread to them and your wife?

I would not read them to my daughters, they don't need to know everything, just Like GWB said about his cocaine use. My wife already knows the substance of my beliefs and history and is fine with it. I suspect she would agree with me, she often reads my posts on this board as we discuss what goes on here and she is very interested. She has no desire to post, but she likes to read.

I would not read them to my daughters, they don't need to know everything, just Like GWB said about his cocaine use. My wife already knows the substance of my beliefs and history and is fine with it. I suspect she would agree with me, she often reads my posts on this board as we discuss what goes on here and she is very interested. She has no desire to post, but she likes to read.

Do the voters who elected you like to read?

I never said it was okay, I said it should be legal. Two different things in my opinion.

Why should it be legal?
How low are you willing to have this go?

You don't have a problem with 18 and 14.
What about 17 and 13?
16 and 12?
15 and 11?
14 and 10?

At what point are you willing to assert a moral indignation?

Supporters of accused child molester say "Stop the hate, free Kate"

wptv_kaitlynrally_20130523221334_320_240.JPG

Florida prosecutors have offered teenager Kaitlyn Hunt a new plea deal, one that would keep her out of jail, even if she'd have to admit wrongdoing, tied to charges she's facing for having sex with a then-14-year-old girl, a state attorney said Wednesday.

Hunt, who turned 19 on Wednesday according to her family, is charged with two felony counts of lewd and lascivious battery after the parents of the 14-year-old went to authorities.

Hunt's family says their relationship was consensual, though in Florida a person under the age of 16 is not legally able to give consent to sex.

Bruce Colton, state attorney for Florida's 19th judicial circuit, told CNN that his office offered Hunt the latest plea deal in July.

Under its terms, she would plead to two misdemeanor battery counts and one felony count for interference of child custody, a charge that could be expunged later from her record, said Colton.

In exchange, Hunt would be subject to a curfew, would have to do community service and would be on probation, he added.

But she would not face jail time, nor would she have to wear an ankle bracelet or have to register as a sex offender.

The case generated buzz when Hunt's family went public on Facebook, detailing their daughter's case and essentially accusing the victim's family of going after their daughter because she is gay.

Hunt's supporters see the case differently, with some accusing the Smiths of going after the teen because of her sexual orientation.

And for Hunt herself, she doesn't want to pay for a relationship that, in her opinion, was not wrong.

"I'm scared of losing my life, the rest of my life," she said earlier this year, "not being able to go to college or be around kids."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/14/justice/florida-teen-sex-case/?iref=obnetwork

I share the board with my hubby as well! He has no interest in participating!

Truth or dare...minus the dare part....

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

I was 18(not for lack of trying) my girlfriend was also 18.

I mean if we're going to act all Puritan.about this, let's put our money where our mouths are.

Truth or dare...minus the dare part...How old were you when you lost your virginity?
I was 18(not for lack of trying) my girlfriend was also 18. I mean if we're going to act all Puritan.about this, let's put our money where our mouths are.

Who's "acting all Puritan"?

An adult offender violated a child. It's illegal. Why shouldn't she pay the legally-prescribed penalty?

Back