Shoud this gay molester escape jail?

Shoud this gay molester escape jail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the law can be flouted with impunity as long as the molester isn't too old, as determined by you?

Parents have no standing as long as their underage child "consents" to be molested?
. I never said that. What's going to happen and what should happen are two different things.

If the law says a 14 year old cannot legally consent, the older one should be punished. It is the same as if it were an 18 year old boy and a 14 year old girl.

While we're on the subject, I certainly hope there's equal outrage for the hundreds of thousands of male child molesters out there accused of having sex with underage children.

Wait. Nevermind. Those kids asked for it.

I have seen plenty of stories where the male child molester was vilified and even harmed in prison. I have never seen anyone blame the children.

I have an elected position, I'm glad that issue never came up in the campaign.

First you claimed this:

"There is a reason I won't run for public office, to many wackos disagree w me."

Then you changed your post and claimed this:

"I have an elected position, I'm glad that issue never came up in the campaign."

Which is the lie?

I have seen plenty of stories where the male child molester was vilified and even harmed in prison. I have never seen anyone blame the children.

I always thought that was once of the worst crimes to be thrown in prison for (as far as safety goes), being a male child molester. As far blaming the children I can't claim to have seen that either. For example I didn't see anyone blame the kids in the Sandusky case.

I always thought that was once of the worst crimes to be thrown in prison for (as far as safety goes), being a male child molester. As far blaming the children I can't claim to have seen that either. For example I didn't see anyone blame the kids in the Sandusky case.

Male child molesters are almost universally reviled. The fact that they cannot be put in the general population in a prison speaks volumes.

Patrician

Patrician

Patrician? One guy on one political forum says something and you feel justified in saying:
"While we're on the subject, I certainly hope there's equal outrage for the hundreds of thousands of male child molesters out there accused of having sex with underage children. Wait. Nevermind. Those kids asked for it."??

Really?

I haven't seen Patrician say that. But I have seen him say some off the wall, insane, looney neocon crap. And you want to make it sound like straight child molesters get by easy, despite the fact that they are routinely beaten, spat on, harrasse, and cannot be but in the general population in a prison? Really?

Defendant (and her cadre of liberal supporters, apparently) says she did nothing wrong.

Hunt's supporters see the case differently, with some accusing the Smiths of going after the teen because of her sexual orientation.

And for Hunt herself, she doesn't want to pay for a relationship that, in her opinion, was not wrong.

"I'm scared of losing my life, the rest of my life," she said earlier this year, "not being able to go to college or be around kids."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/14/justice/florida-teen-sex-case/?iref=obnetwork

it is illegal as defined by statute.....it is child molestation as defined by common sense.....in neither case do you apparently care as long as you got off....

Did you see his conflicting claims?

I have an elected position, I'm glad that issue never came up in the campaign.

First he claimed this:

"There is a reason I won't run for public office, to many wackos disagree w me."

Then he changed his post and claimed this:

"I have an elected position, I'm glad that issue never came up in the campaign."

Which is the lie?

Back