Shoud this gay molester escape jail?

Shoud this gay molester escape jail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will admit to being surprised he's an elected official.....just a few months ago he was talking about a big case he had won as a personal injury lawyer.....apparently he changed careers rather quickly.....heaven help the children if he's on a school board....

I will admit to being surprised he's an elected official.....just a few months ago he was talking about a big case he had won as a personal injury lawyer.....apparently he changed careers rather quickly.....heaven help the children if he's on a school board....

Since he's not ashamed at all, why is he glad the subject didn't come up during his campaign?

. Y not, I'm an open book, and not ashamed, not at all.

Then there's the question of his earlier (hastily changed) statement "There is a reason I won't run for public office, to many wackos disagree w me."

I smell a rat.

One can be a PI attorney while holding an elected position.

Since he's not ashamed at all, why is he glad the subject didn't come up during his campaign?

Then there's the question of his earlier (hastily changed) statement "There is a reason I won't run for public office, to many wackos disagree w me."

I smell a rat.

I guess, I was thinking bigger, like governor or senator, I wont run for that. My little position is nothing like that.

I would not want that issue to come up because many disagree with me and might not vote for me, even though it had nothing to do with my position.

you mean there are people who think having sex with a child is wrong?......

Most people, but what I was saying was that there are people who believe that teenagers having consensual sex with teenagers should be a felony and require that one of the teens be branded a sexual offender the rest of his/her life.

Most people, but what I was saying was that there are people who believe that teenagers having consensual sex with teenagers should be a felony and require that one of the teens be branded a sexual offender the rest of his/her life.

well, if one of the teenagers is below the age of consent and the other is an adult.....then in fact, one of the teens IS a sexual offender........

i agree that "is" the case, but don't agree it "should" be the case.

So you have no problem with an "adult" male having sexual relations with your daughter, who just turned 14?
I ask this; because I'm not sure if you have any children; because if you did, you would know that someone can be 14 and still be in the 8th grade.

So you have no problem with an "adult" male having sexual relations with your daughter, who just turned 14?
I ask this; because I'm not sure if you have any children; because if you did, you would know that someone can be 14 and still be in the 8th grade.
did I say 14 year old girls can't be in the 8th grade? Did I say I'd have no problem with it?

I have two daughters!

Back