Shoud this gay molester escape jail?

Shoud this gay molester escape jail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Defendant doesn't deny the charges.

Under Florida law (cited above) she committed a felony.

Yet liberals want to give her a pass.

Why?

Because the law is unjust. I don't care much about what the law "is" when we are discussing what it "should" be.

Because the law is unjust. I don't care much about what the law "is" when we are discussing what it "should" be.

The prosecutors and the victims' family disagree. Defendant has reportedly repeatedly violated the judges' order to have no contact with the child she molested and is unrepentant.

Should the law against child molestation be overturned because you and other liberals think it is "unjust"?

???....dude, that is NOT something you should admit to.....

actually you're admitting to statutory rape.....it could get you disbarred.....

in most states he probably should be.....

You just hurry out and make sure you contact the proper authorities. I'm positive they're going to prosecute someone for something that happened decades ago that he admitted to on an anonymous internet forum.

You tell us...what do you think should be done?

Since she's violated the conditions of her plea deal it doesn't matter.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-flor...als/-/8882916/21536054/-/128vctw/-/index.html

While we're on the subject, I certainly hope there's equal outrage for the hundreds of thousands of male child molesters out there accused of having sex with underage children.

Wait. Nevermind. Those kids asked for it.

The prosecutors and the victims' family disagree. Defendant has reportedly repeatedly violated the judges' order to have no contact with the child she molested and is unrepentant.

Should the law against child molestation be overturned because you and other liberals think it is "unjust"?

I simply think the age difference between the two should make it legal. An 18 year old who has sex with a 14 year old is hardly someone who should be branded a sex offender the rest of their life. Its just silly. Its been going on for centuries. If you are going to prosecute this, Id say you would have to brand a huge percent of 18 year olds "Sexual offenders".

If this had been an 18 year old boy and a 14 year old girl the little bastard's father would be high-fiving him.

If this had been an 18 year old boy and a 14 year old girl the little bastard's father would be high-fiving him.

Not my father, he would not have necessarily thought it was a bad thing, but he would have had a lot to say about respect and safety.

I simply think the age difference between the two should make it legal. An 18 year old who has sex with a 14 year old is hardly someone who should be branded a sex offender the rest of their life. Its just silly. Its been going on for centuries. If you are going to prosecute this, Id say you would have to brand a huge percent of 18 year olds "Sexual offenders".

Is a 14-year old able to give informed consent?

That depends on the 14 year old... so if two 14 year olds have sex, who you going to prosecute?

It does not "depend on the 14 year old". Read the statute and quit trying to change the subject.

An adult (as legally defined by the State of Florida) had sex repeatedly with a minor, and you think that's OK?

It does not "depend on the 14 year old". Read the statute and quit trying to change the subject.

An adult (as legally defined by the State of Florida) had sex repeatedly with a minor, and you think that's OK?

My morality is not defined by Florida Statutes. Again, I will tell you, I am discussing what "should" be the law, not what "is" the law.

Its not that black and white, I understand the line must be drawn somewhere, but that's where the human factor should come into play. Personally I think when teens have consensual sex with teens, the government should not be involved.

I simply think the age difference between the two should make it legal. An 18 year old who has sex with a 14 year old is hardly someone who should be branded a sex offender the rest of their life.

???....dude....a child molester is a child molester, even if he's only 18.....

While we're on the subject, I certainly hope there's equal outrage for the hundreds of thousands of male child molesters out there accused of having sex with underage children.

Wait. Nevermind. Those kids asked for it.

I am outraged at you!

???....dude....a child molester is a child molester, even if he's only 18.....

I disagree. Two people of similar intellect and level of development who have sex does not make one of them a child molester.

I'm willing to bet that a huge percentage of people who were having sex when they became biologically ready were breaking this law at one time or another. I would not call this 18 year old girl a child molester, just like I was not a child molester.

Two people of similar intellect and level of development who have sex does not make one of them a child molester.

unless, of course, one of them is under the age of consent and the other is an adult.....in which case they are, by definition of law, child molesters......

unless, of course, one of them is under the age of consent and the other is an adult.....in which case they are, by definition of law, child molesters......

1) Again, the law is not my moral authority. My morality comes from a higher source.

2) Where does the law call them "child molesters"?

I disagree. Two people of similar intellect and level of development who have sex does not make one of them a child molester. I'm willing to bet that a huge percentage of people who were having sex when they became biologically ready were breaking this law at one time or another. I would not call this 18 year old girl a child molester, just like I was not a child molester.

So the law can be flouted with impunity as long as the molester isn't too old, as determined by you?

Parents have no standing as long as their underage child "consents" to be molested?

Back